We are not alone, why isn't this international news?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

We are not alone, why isn't this international news?

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Merry Meet beautiful friends. I was in absolute shock, after watching this, it may do the same to you.
If you keep an open mind, listen carefully, I'm soo terribly speechless, not only of what I officially heard, but also how long it's been going on, AND how it's been SO CAREFULLY hushed, even after this video aired in the beginning of June. (JUNE of 2013. No less than 3 weeks ago.

And it hasn't made so much as a blip on anyone's radar. AMERICA'S gov't (YES, I LIVE HERE, IN TEXAS) scares the crap out of most Americans, to be quite honest.(at least where I'm living).

This is not a joke. This hasn't been tampered.

Follow the link.. Or type in "minister of defense" on YouTube and investigate it for your own selves. (I always believe in fact checking).. P,ease don't JUST take my word for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5EXjxn ... ata_player

Blessings and may we all become more spiritual beings.

)0(
Kassandra

Re: We are not alone, why isn't this international news?

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for your post, MotherofDragons. Actually, the information Mr. Hellyer touches on can be found all over the internet, can be found in dozens of books, in the testimonials of countless experiencers and whistleblowers, etc. It has been spoken about in one form or another for a couple, maybe even a few, decades now.

So, in my opinion you could say this is old information given new attention.

The perennial question probably wondered by non-Terrans, regarding Terrans, is perhaps why the base of the pyramid chooses to remain so blind, and has never quite comprehended its own power. For, the base far-outnumbers the apex, and the apex desperately needs the base ...but the base never, even for a moment, has realized this, perhaps to its eventual demise.

MOTHERofDRAGONS

You all have valid points.
The main video I watched, and posted at the time.. Was recent. Yes, many, many alien craft have been spotted.reports, some taken seriously, others, not to much.

What concerned me about it the most, was what the retired gentleman said about how they want to basically (and this is not verbatim) not give us the opportunity to elect. They are accountable by no one, was the phrase I recall. This bothers me..a great deal. Especially if they are working within our government in Nevada, or the desert west, on military bases. Why just not slowly incorporate them, see if they are a humane species and can be reasoned with. I .. For 1, ..I guess still hold true to the basic fabric of what this country (the USA) was founded upon. Let them know, we can be amicable. But they should be given the knowledge of our basic fundamental rights. And ask to uphold the same. It may be a stretch for them, but seeing as we had and are treating them as cautioned guests (I'm presuming this, because it states they are working with our gov't) that they understand our rights, and traditions from our founding fathers.
We try to show them that we want to learn from them, and they, us. And set some mutually agreed upon rules for both alien and human species.
We have (according to the video) let them stay here.
As guests.
Being respectful of both parties, taking necessary precautions, (on both sides) try to form a basic alliance and learn about each other.
To have the notion that they are here to take over and have world domination can't be allowed, and we can show them that our Earth. Gaia, is incredibly special. We don't want war. It may lead to nuclear situation, and at that point, the Earth no good for anyone.
If they want to learn about our bodies and the way they work.. (they may already) but I know several people that would see themselves climbing barbed wire to help participate. They would be making history, unprecedented.. If they have the technology to show us how their bodies work, without any harm, why not?.. They may have knowledge to cure illnesses that have no cure.
Ah, hell.. I know all of this seems like movie bullshit.
But
It's not.
And the more open minded people are about this, the thriving peace between us and them could make a great partnership for all species involved.

Who knows.. On the darker side of things as well. I think I remember it said they have been here for hundreds of years. They may be laying low, watching and gathering intel about our military weapons, our human nature, and honestly not give a shit about us... Just waiting for more head haunchos to show up and tell us all to screw ourselves, damage all water supplies ..or air, or our earth from reproducing food.. To where all they have to do is sit back and wait for us to wither out on our own. The idea isn't obserd.i just hope that's not the case.
I hope they see the kindness in our basic humanity.

If this.. Really is all the truth. (he spoke that there were things he couldn't mention. (makes me curious!!)
Let it p,ease be benign in nature.

Goddess knows our entire world right now could sure use some good news.

Cheers to the positive possibilities! ( finishes off my long island iced tea)..
I guess this is going to turn into a waiting game.

Let peace and health come to our great blue planet.

Blessings
)0(
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

It's not international news because he even says Time magazine, the New York Times and other major media organizations have members in the elitist cabal. They control the media. I've seen UFO's but honestly until I see an alien I won't believe it. I think most people are skeptical and would just insult this gentlemen anyway, so perhaps out of respect they don't publicize his testimony.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRabuI5j0ig

We come from the future
Beyond the shores of a deep black lake.
To end the reign of the Demiurge
And release the light of a billion souls.

Break into the continuum,
Through the maws of Cronus we infiltrate.
Liberate our brothers who've fallen asleep
In the depths of a deep black hole.

They smile in false sunlight, everything's okay...
But little did they know their bodies were lying
At the bottom of a deep black lake.

Quarantined from eternity,
They slumber bound by the chains of fate.
Entombed in illusion, confusion, and pain
Dead men dreaming they're wide awake.

Into the realm of oblivion,
Beneath the waters of a deep black lake
They spiral round and around to the sound
Of a black cathedral's cursed refrain.

How many fears must we overcome,
Before we awaken from delirium?

MOTHERofDRAGONS

I pressed play.. And sat there confused for a bit. Read the words, scrolled up, astounded by their beauty, I looked at the video, and wondered if my devise was lagging. Turns out, my volume was down!
Thanks for the video. Lol.. And the "wow was I stupid" laugh! It actually put a good smile on my face.

)0(
Mana
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

:? We're probably the only sentient life forms in the galaxy...that don't know we're NOT the only sentient life forms in the galaxy.

MOTHERofDRAGONS

Much of the Human race is blinded by their own small worlds. Never thinking of a bigger picture.

I think you nailed it Kassandra!

)0(
MOTHERofDRAGONS
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

We as a species still suffer from racism, sexism, human rights violations, sex trafficking, wars, corporate greed, and Kardashians. They know we are not ready for them or if they are out there they are advanced enough to know not to reveal themselves.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Isis3Anubis wrote:and Kardashians
Hahaha, a true bane of humanity.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Don't forget Honey BooBoo, right. ..

If they see that, I'm afraid they will want to stop the madness!
Mama
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

President Clinton was on Jimmey Kimmel the other night and he talked about how he had to give a speech at Area 51 during his presidency. He also would not confirm or deny the existence of aliens but went on to say that with all the other planets discovered recently outside our solar system at least a few had the possibility for the potential of lifeforms. He also went on to say how we should be careful as other aliens might want to come her and destroy us as in the movie Independence Day. That was more disturbing than anything, that he was more focused on how we as humans would quickly overcome our petty hatreds and prejudices and unite in a war towards possible alien invaders.
It would have been less convincing had he claimed he believed in peaceful aliens. When an ex-president claims there could be life out there and that they could be hostile, I wonder who is really causing climate change. Perhaps the aliens are changing our planets climate to suit their needs when they come and take over :mrgreen:
ness

Post by ness »

Maybe they dont even care for us or want to take over us?
I think of this one often :)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Would you believe me that I have come across at least two friends of mine whom I regressed and found out that their past lives were not from earth but from some other planets in other galaxies? :D

Many times, such extra-terrestrials among us have contributed new innovative knowledge or inventions that would help ease life on the planet Earth.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Seraphin Murmur wrote:Would you believe me that I have come across at least two friends of mine whom I regressed and found out that their past lives were not from earth but from some other planets in other galaxies? :D

Many times, such extra-terrestrials among us have contributed new innovative knowledge or inventions that would help ease life on the planet Earth.
I would! And, I would be interested in hearing more about that.

Rosie

Return to “Beyond the Earth”