I think i need a new place to live

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
drago25

I think i need a new place to live

Post by drago25 »

long version short i need a new place to live its not only raining on the inside of my window but now its raining from the smoke detector cause the problem is getting worse and its now stressing me out more to where im probley going to have another break down.................
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I think i need a new place to live

Post by Firebird »

Hey hun, I know what you mean about those smoke detectors !! they are so loud, I used to beat on the one in my apartment, it went off every time someone got out of the shower, by the time we moved it was just hanging by wires!lol
But ya, you need to take care of you. Put your abode feelers out, draw pictures of where you would like to live,... like what would the place look like? Ask the universe to place a space before you, let that which is most beneficial to you to appear, or be very easy to find.
It's good to see you, I was beginning to worry and wonder where you went! Try not to be to hard on yourself, these stresses you can leave in the dirt. Easy for me to say...I know when I am overloading on stress, I can't hear anything, or pull myself out of it...usually a matter of a day or two before clarity returns. Remember to breath...we deprive our bodies when we are under stress...so try a few really long and slow deep breaths.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
drago25

Re: I think i need a new place to live

Post by drago25 »

yeah tring aromatherapy to help cause i dont want t go on meds, and tring to figure out how to cut down on my stress, lol payback on the smoke detector to.

i still come on i just dont log in

Return to “For Everyone”