clear auras or colored??

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Arwena23

clear auras or colored??

Post by Arwena23 »

I've been practicing seeing auras, for a while they have only been clear or white, but my husbands aura is really dark it seems. a few others I have looked at are dark too but I don't really see any colors...I guess. are those "dark" auras I'm seeing still clear, or are they actually black or brown auras???
-Dark-Moon-

Re: clear auras or colored??

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

We can't really tell you what colour you're seeing... Perhaps practice more with auras then you will find discriminating the colours easier.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Arwena23 wrote:...my husbands aura is really dark it seems...
Here are a few questions to ask in this case (for starters):

* Has hubby been physically ill lately, or had any kind of longterm (chronic) illness of any sort, for which he has had to be under a doctor's care? Or has he done any sort of drugs for a long time (including "only" cigarettes)?

* Has he suffered from longterm depression, been mentally/emotionally troubled about some issues, felt helpless or hopeless about something in particular? Or, does he frequently expose himself to dark, angry music with dark lyrics, etc.

* Does he have "enemies," that is, people that send bad thoughts to him for any reason (such as religious-fanatic relatives who think he's "evil" for being pagan, for example, or jealous co-workers who smile but secretly sabotage his efforts and want to destroy, stuff like that ...anything). Some people refer to this as psychic attack.

These are the preliminary questions to ask, and areas in which to look, when confronting a dark aura; eliminate the obvious first before delving further and otherwise worrying about it.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think clear, white and green were the first colors I saw.
Kassandra brings up some excellent points, usually if someone is displaying darkness in an aura, it is localized to the area of specific trouble, like say... a broken wrist will appear dark. To have someones whole aura be dark, would worry me.
Is hubby on the same spiritual path as you?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote:To have someones whole aura be dark, would worry me.
Thanks firebird. <3 At this point, though, who's to say just yet that Arwen23's husband's aura really is dark. This could be a misinterpretation on her part (she is just learning, after all, which is why she's asking us these things). I would say some possibilities, in the areas I mentioned above, need to be eliminated first.

Another possibility to consider: she has been experiencing some bad reactions to some things, as she mentioned in recent posts, so it's possible that it could be her own auric field that is compromised, "darkened" if you will (temporarily), and that's why she thinks she's seeing other peoples' auras as being dark, and she is unable to see any colors in them. In other words, she may be looking through "dark glasses" (I've done that before; once I couldn't figure out why everybody's aura was "orange" ...then I learned it was just mine at the time, lol).

This is the fun of learning! :wink2: I love this stuff.

So, without first taking a brief glance at hubby's physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual states, in my opinion there's not enough on the table to merit concern just yet (not even Arwen23's) of his aura being dark, really.

-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Yeah I hope she replies - I'm interested too. I freely admit that I'm crappy at seeing auras... I see clear sometimes, occasionally dark ( but I think they're entities/attachments). I think I've seen reddish ones once or twice MAYBE...? I FEEL them very easily, especially feeling them going right before someone dies.... A healthy persons auric field really bounces out at me. But seeing them - I'm not natural at this.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Arwena23

Post by Arwena23 »

Kassandra's post again helped me to put together that my husband DOES in fact have mild to moderate mental illness (bi-polar disorder and depression)...and all the other negatives she mentioned as well, including the chronic illness.
and what firebird described is so very much like what I have been seeing, so I'm more confident about it now
and I did start to see more clear, discernible tints of color when I was looking at my own aura.

today I was at a hospital and WOAH was the energy flowing! it was great for practice.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hope all is well, ...being in an environment like a hospital leaves one open to... ummm, like, free radicals...a lot of crap goes down in a hospital so I would like to mention shielding yourself when opening up to see auras. You don't want any "riders" coming home with you.
I also would like to recommend eye exercises. When using soft focus for aura reading or skrying, I feel it puts a little added stress on the ole' eyeballs...this may help;
http://eyeexercisestoimprovevision.com/
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Arwena23

Post by Arwena23 »

Thanks, I'll use those exercises. and I didn't think about a tag-along from the hospital...I do a protection and cleansing ritual about twice a week tho, maybe that helped. Nothing negative so far. Another witch came to my house yesterday, she didn't mention anything, hopefully I'm in the clear.

I hate the thought of that stuff tho, I've only ever dealt with it once and it thoroughly freaked me out.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”