Mama's blog...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Mama's blog...

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

So.. A bit of my life history.
Not a good childhood. Married young, divorced young. Had beautiful children.
Bad things happened... Years back, I found my path... And a wonderful world opened up to me. (besides my family , loved ones, everything has changed. I spent years studying and practicing, trial, error.. Working, thinking... Doing my best to learn.. Meditating...
A bit of background, I have mental disabilities.. So it took working extra hard to do the things "normal people" do to learn. But I was also blessed with beautiful talents.
I can see beyond this demention, I can speak to the deceased, I can "read" people (to me it's just body language). But most people can't see it. I'm empathic, I can AP, I can predict things.. I know when things are happening...
But the sad thing about all of this...
Is its all so twitterpated, with my day to day, it's hard to decipher at times...
I read tarot, love stones, crystals, candle magick, scying, pendulums, mirrors, protection help, I can go on and on...
I died when I was 4, but was brought back... Don't remember it...

This is just a taste..
I will write more later..
Munchkin needs me

MOTHERofDRAGONS
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Re: Mama's blog...

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Ok.. So, today was better than yesterday..

I try to make my bad days good, by helping other people. It really does have a healing effect on my soul.
However, I have fibromyalgia, so on bad pain days... There's not much I can do for healing work, when I can barely move. That's when I do quite a bit of meditation.

It makes my mind a bit more at peace.
I get in tune with the divine.. With the "bigger picture".. It centers me. It may not help my physical pain, but I know when I pass, this meat suit will enrich the Earth, and I will be able to rest for a bit, before moving on to the next life... Or, if the Divine so chooses, moving onto the next spiritual plane.

Onto lighter subjects..
After this quick commercial break..

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”