Stones

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Aspiria

Stones

Post by Aspiria »

What stones are good to wear for anxiety, depression,resentment,and anger? As in What stones help to repel or control these issues?
Also What stones are good to wear for healing illnesses such as fibromyalgia, tension headaches, and back pain? Please feel free to offer advice If you know something besides stones to help with these issues.
Blessed be!
Rayven Nightmoon

Re: Stones

Post by Rayven Nightmoon »

I have a gem book at home I will look and see what I can find, because I am interested too. I have depression and bipolar and some other issue.
With Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,
Rayven Nightmoon

Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

Thank you!
Rayven Nightmoon

Give me a day or so and I will look I am visiting my sis in law for the day. But when I get home I will look.
Rayven Nightmoon

Rayven Nightmoon

Here are the stones that can help you. The only one I could not find anything for was the resentment. I hope this helps you. Blessings.

Anger:

Amethyst
Blue Lave Agate
Bloodstone
Garnet, red
Howlite
Moonstone
Peridot
Rose Quartz
Serpentine

Anxiety:

Amethyst
Aventurine, Green
Calcite, Green
Chrysoprase
Hemimorphite -Anxiety in children
Howlite
Lapis Lazuli
Lepidolite
Lithium in Quartz Manganocalcite
Smithsonite
Tourmaline, Black

Depression:

Amber
Amethyst -general
Argonite -general
Botswana Agate, pink
Celestite
Citron -reduces
Dioptase- reduces
Kunzite, Pink/ Lavender/ Orchid
Kayanite, green - reduces
Lapis Lazuli - reduces
Lepidolite
Lithium - bipolar, manic depression
Patalite - general
Septurian Nodule - general
Smoky Quartz
Uvite -reduces
Rayven Nightmoon

raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Asia Rayvon has given a wonderful list of stones. For my back (I have scoliosis) I use calcite and lapis lazuli. It is helping to stop the curvature from progressing and I have no back pain. Use moonstone and amethyst and lapis lazuli for anger, anxiety, and resentment. This will help you...just continue to use the crystals.
Best wishes
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

raynelae wrote:Asia Rayvon has given a wonderful list of stones. For my back (I have scoliosis) I use calcite and lapis lazuli. It is helping to stop the curvature from progressing and I have no back pain. Use moonstone and amethyst and lapis lazuli for anger, anxiety, and resentment. This will help you...just continue to use the crystals.
Best wishes
Thanks to both of you. This is wonderful. How would I charge the stones? I haven't charged anything before.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

The simplest way would be to hold them in your hands and state your intent.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

Crystal Grids are an excellent way to charge them.
Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

miachrhys wrote:Crystal Grids are an excellent way to charge them.
What is a crystal grid?
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

What exactly is upsetting you?

You mention powerful emotions - anger depression resentment

Dealing with the root cause may be the answer here.

Perhaps soul retrieval might help?

Brightest blessings
Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

Idk what soul retrieval is either. My husband has the most aggressive of these issues. I have self esteem, health, and anxiety/stress issues.
slithering_dragonfly

Stones

Post by slithering_dragonfly »

I was actually wondering this myself, as I have a lot of anxiety. I'm going to be finding some of the stones mentioned now!

I do agree finding a root cause can be helpful with anxiety. Because then you can direct self talk to attack the cause. For example, I've found a lot of my anxiety is due to feeling I am bothering others or intruding on their space by not doing things correctly. This manifested a lot at new places where I may not have known exactly what to do. Once I realized this, I realized how silly that really is. I started telling myself "I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. I paid for it (at some place that is like a service), etc, and so I have just as much claim here as anyone else. If someone does not think I do things perfectly, it is no different than if I thought they did not do something perfectly." By telling myself these things when I notice myself avoiding places, feeling self conscious, etc, I am able to attack the belief that is causing the anxiety. So hopefully that made sense!

And I'm all for magickal remedies too. My anxiety still isn't fixed, so I'm hoping to find a combination of magickal and ordinary. :)
Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

slithering_dragonfly wrote:I was actually wondering this myself, as I have a lot of anxiety. I'm going to be finding some of the stones mentioned now!

And I'm all for magickal remedies too. My anxiety still isn't fixed, so I'm hoping to find a combination of magickal and ordinary. :)
I am not sure about my anxiety. I have ideas but...it's complicated I think. I have tons of stress. I worry about everything. I also have medical issues and I stress about being in pain.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Negative life experiences result in fear based thinking.

Anxiety is basically fear.

According to shamanistic viewpoints, traumatic experiences may result in soul loss. The shaman performs a soul retrieval ceremony to track down these lost parts. The shaman may also restore power or extract spiritual blockages. Shamanistic witchcraft is becoming popular. Shamans generally go through a kind of spiritual initiation themselves. The concept of the wounded healer (Chiron) is not a new one.

Some people who worry a lot benefit from meditation, or pathworking.

There is much that one can do to change the situation - if you adopt an active stance you will eventually win.

Don't forget about diet, exercise and water.

I often find that workings to restore balance work well.
Grounding is important with anxiety. If you're worrying all the time, try hematite - it will get you off the yetziritic ferris wheel :)

Brightest blessings
Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”