Ostara is coming!

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
StarWolf

Re: Ostara is coming!

Post by StarWolf »

The weather has been terrifying here so I couldn't do anything but share my love with this site's lovely members. :) Happy Ostara everyone, sorry if my reply to this is too late.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I so feel you, Starwolf. It's been cold here. You certainly aren't too late!! In fact, I just got a brief break from the cold weather and thankfully was able to plant a few of my herbs today :D Happy Ostara to you :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

thought Id put this one at the top for a moment ...it has some great stuff.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thanks for bumping it. I need some cheer.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote:My very favorite time of the year! smileydance ...all the green growing things are budding out, seeds are being planted, bulb flowers are blooming, the grasses are soft and tender...Ahhhh,.... everything stands in balance for a moment and all is right with the world.
I wish it would stay this way all year. That Mediterranean grass out here starts turning yellow in a couple months, and by early summer the entire state will look like one big, crispy, unrolled hay bale, lol. I envy how back East, and in the Midwest and South, they have "real" grass throughout the spring and summer, green and pretty. I miss that.

I like that post raynelae made further up, lots of ideas. Thanks for the bump, firebirdflys.

Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

This post made me feel happy and joyful- although when I look outside, the ground is still frozen and covered in snow. Still, this winter can't last forever! Happy Ostara / Alban Eilir everyone :)
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

I'm quite excited for Ostara! I love the spring. It's still quite rainy here. I have a ritual I like to do, and I'm thinking of an indoor picnic with my dog, since my other half works that day. Egg salad sandwiches...and something else. Still deciding. :) If the sun shines, I may take our picnic to the balcony. Hope everyone has a blessed Ostara! Happy Spring!

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”