Alina Rose's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

So right now I'm going to put down the dreams I had where I met my spirit guide. I was 10 at the time and thought some of you might be interested so here you go.

Dream 1- I was walking along the beach by myself, it was cold and clouds were coming in. A group of teenagers were playing volleyball and all of a sudden one of the guys left the group and started walking towards me. I remember being nervous because I wasn't used to talking to people back then. Anyway I don't remember much of the conversation but he asked me why am I alone. I answered him saying I have no friends and I was always alone. He told me I was never alone, that he was always with me. I remember waking up in a pretty weird mood, I had no idea what he meant (seeming I was just looking at wicca) but for some reason I felt really nice and safe.

Dream 2- I dreamt I was in a house and it was burning down all around me. I was about to get trapped but the same guy I saw at the beach (in my dream about a few months/a year before) barged in and dragged me out, telling me that I'm safe.

Blessed Be
Blessed Be
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Might as well post all the past dreams I can remember and if anyone has anything interesting (or what they think it means) to tell me then please feel free!

I remember when I was very young (can't remember how young but pretty young) I had a dream about a massive field mouse in an apron and an old styled cap (you know like the Beatrice Potter books) anyway she lived in a huge tree. For some reason I remember being scared out of my mind and I was really uneasy for a while... Strange.

Once a while ago I dreamt of darkness, then there was a flash of lightning in the sky and a huge bang that i felt through my whole body. I woke up with a jolt but there was no storm, nor anything to make such a loud bang it would vibrate through my body.

Ever since I was 8 I dreamt about my ex best friend. I still do I haven't seen him in years.

Blessed Be
Blessed Be

Return to “Dream Journals”