Can we sense other people's energies?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Jo.A

Can we sense other people's energies?

Post by Jo.A »

Hey there, first of all, I wanna say, I'm back, long time no coming around here. Hope everyone is doing great and having a blessed 2013.

Second, can someone tell me, it's possible that one can sense the energy of other persons? I mean, this happened to me today. I was working and all of the sudden a thought crossed my mind, I saw a customer and I instantly thought, she's a Witch, couldn't tell, what kind of witch, but it was like a little tickle in my body and it came to my head. Anyway, I kept working after that little shake, and all of the sudden I have the same feeling, the thing is, this second person, practices some kind of craft, according to some rumors, but I can't tell if it's true. Well, this time, I not only felt the little tickle and the shake but starting to feel tired and dizzy. Do you think it's possible that I was sensing their energies? It never happened before.

And now that I'm here, question 3, is it possible that I'm having a magic Boost?

The situation is this, I had a question running through my mind, and I cast a spell to see if I can get any answers, then, all my doubts where cleared in one single day, step by step, letting me know what I wanted to know, in an unexpected way.

The thing is that usually spells do not work for me like this, but this time, I'm starting to have a little extra.

Well, hoping no to be boring, I say blessed be all :)
Golden Light
Riyoki24

Re: Can we sense other people's energies?

Post by Riyoki24 »

It's so possible to sense energies of any one. She maybe practicing as a witch. I'm personally not a witch by definition. I work with star energies and the energies of space and time. I have some elemental powers as well psychic. I'm just relatively connected to earth as one of the Planets I incarnate at. Every soul that is human have different levels of ascensional spirituality. As well as souls are not particularly forced to stay at one planet or plan of existence for ever. So you mabe awakening a dormant part of your self and have ascended one or more levels.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Oh, well, it's weird for me, cos I've been pushing aside my craft, I used to be a Wiccan but for some reasons I stopped (not as if I was like a fan of a tendency), personal reasons made me stop, and I was trapped in some kind of Black Magic works in the past. The things you told me makes sense, I mean, cos it's pretty much easier to do some things that used to be complicated, Like meditating or trying to visualize, now it's much easier.

And well, I've always noticed that my powers are connected somehow with the wind. When I get a breeze or depending the intensity of the wind I can sense things, the power that I think I have is the premonition, tho it's not much active. It happens in dreams or rarely by thoughts. I have always been attracted to the "dark side" of things too. Wish I knew more.

Thanks for the reply :) things start to make more sense.
Golden Light
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

I would say yes it can happen but sounds like you had some kind of breakthrough spiritually. You may just be getting signals better and your spells are working better.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think many of us on this path of the occult, be it witchcraft, starseeds, lightworkers, wicca, the dark arts or whatever....we are slightly more in tune than the general public. We hear things and see things that others miss. Most assuredly we feel things, this is our great indicator. The gut instinct. Even if we are not full blown empaths, we are able to sense the energies around us, subtle or full blown radiating out. When it hits you in the stomach, pay attention to that.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Yes, I know what you are saying, probably I'm starting to do things right haha.

And well, I have always been able to see what other people don't, my mom says that I used to scare one of my aunts telling her that I could see angels, and she just freaked out that she couldn't see anything, which is kind of weird, cos I'm pretty sure that she is or was a witch in certain times.

Also is part of my family, one of my grandfathers was a healer. But the rest of my relatives are all like, "Oh no, that's a devil's thing". I'm the only one doing this, cos I keep seeing and sensing things.
Golden Light

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”