Overwhelming Energies?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
raynelae

Overwhelming Energies?

Post by raynelae »

Lately I've been experiencing some overwhelming energies. I feel like I have to constantly be doing something. Normally, I'm a really calm, relaxed person but lately I've just felt overwhelmed. The mental chatter is awful, making it very hard to meditate. Three or four minutes is how long I've been able to meditate lately and it's awful. Praying is also challenging. I'm feeling connections with my Higher Self and Divinity slipping away. I don't know what's going on...any advice? Thanks...
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Overwhelming Energies?

Post by Firebird »

Ray remember the cosmic nesting we were talking about? I believe you may be tapping into the Quickening..as it were. The birds are making nests and laying their eggs, the ewes will be coming into their milk...the hustle and bustle of the nearing spring. The energy of life in re-renewal, do you think it could be related to that?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Yeah sort of...I've had a lot of spiritual awakening happening lately. The full moon has brought a few things up.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

yeah, it can do that...you ok?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Yeah..just been very emotional today. The Goddess is what keeps me bound together though. Gotta keep last night's ritual alive in my heart.
frozenlight

Post by frozenlight »

If I had these kinds of feelings I would try to connect with nature.

Go for a walk in some woods. Ask permission to walk amongst the spirits of that area, and state your intent and problem that needs solving. I would then walk until I felt the pull to a certain area. For example, a tree that calls to you. Sit against the tree, or in the rock, or by the water, etc. place your hands on, in, above, etc. Thank the nature spirit for offering its aid. Now, let your mind focus (or in your case let the chatter come) and project it to the spirit. Let it slip from you and into the earth, directed by the spirit. Feel yourself becoming grounded and enforced by this new found clarity. When finished give your thanks and leave an offering of water, seeds, cakes, milk, honey, etc. Rise up and try your best to walk a different way than when you came. Before leave give thanks for being allowed entry and aid.
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

That helps very much...thank you.
frozenlight

Post by frozenlight »

raynelae wrote:That helps very much...thank you.
Always here to help in anyway I can.

FL
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”