Are we reincarnated witches?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
RaevynFaerie

Are we reincarnated witches?

Post by RaevynFaerie »

Alright, since this board is associated with reincarnation, I thought it would be the only fitting board on the forum, so... Here goes.

Okay, for the past couple months, a friend of mine- more of an acquaintance before all this- has been connected to some magickal happening. He's been going down to a pond in a park in the town over- biking there- and he found some things such as a wand, and some rocks of an unknown substance. They're light, black, are not wood, but sort of like obsidian. The wand seems to be binded to someone, and it used to act out. Lately I haven't seen it. The rocks, when held, burn the hand of whoever holds them, except for me.

Getting onto the point. When my friend found this place, my two friends, who actually told me about Wicca in the first place, told him not to go back. Of course he did, he couldn't stay away. A week later, the rocks disappeared and the wand was disintegrated. He brought the ashes to school, in a paper towel. He opened it to show us. We wrapped it back up and set it into the center of the table. About five minutes later, after discussing the situation, we opened it again as my friend wanted to take a bit of the ash, and the wand had changed back to it's original form, unscathed. I believe in magickal items mending themselves, but not so quickly with such major damage.

Another week passed. The friend brought in a piee of paper with a message, written in Celtic runes. This friend has never seen runes except for details in paintings or in history books, and has never used any translator. The messages were written by my friend while he was asleep- some sort of possession- and at first they seemed distant and unrelated. Then after winter break, things with the messages got serious. He brought an entire folder full of messages which me and my fellow Wiccans involved decoded. It spoke of "Beware Hannah for she is strong."

Hannah is one of the people most involved in this. The rest talked about Hannah being destined to become the reincarnation of Berkana. Another couple pages talked about rituals of three witches, and the other page named the three: Hannah, Isabela (yet another friend), and Ashley. We didn't know who Ashley was, until the friend who started this did some census searching, finding three girls of the same names, with the surname McLeagan. They were each accused of being witches and burned at the as of sixteen. They had the same residence. They were from different times.

Hannah consulted her pendulum, asking who these people were and why they were involved with us. Eventually she came to the conclusion that Isabella, Hannah, and I are the reincarnations of the three Mcleagans. I'm the only one without a matching name- my birth name is Tori.

This seems jumbled, but that's because... Can't make sense of it. These three witches were powerful. I've been contacted by Ashley Mcleagan in my dreams. She's a bitter person, but I have to cut her some slack, because she was burned alive, but she's been almost drugging me with the feelings she had during her last few months.

I don't know what to do. My friends and I don't know what to do. We're only 13-14. People out age aren't supposed to be hit by something this huge, not yet. What's worse, all but one of us is "in the broom closet". So... That's that.
Zili

Re: Are we reincarnated witches?

Post by Zili »

you all need to find a more experienced witch in your community or energy healer get yourselves cleansed, learn to shield so they stop invading your dreams and if this one particular friend keeps doing things when you all tell he/she not to you need to stop hanging around them they are just going to keep bring negative energy into your circle and will cause all sorts of problems.
RaevynFaerie

Post by RaevynFaerie »

Thanks you... I'll try to get cleansed without attracting attention from my parents, but I don't feel like Ashley is a negative spirit, I just think she's very bitter about her past life. She isn't trying to hurt me, that I know of.
Zili

Post by Zili »

her negativity can still effect you in bad ways.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Take a ritual bath..
Sage and salt yourself, and ask your element of choice, or the elements.. And /or your Deity(s) to bless and cleanse you. In your circle.

You will it, it should be fine. It all depends on your belief, your will..
Take care dear. To know. To Will...remember? Use your energy. Draw energy from the elements..

Blessings
May Hecate's torch guide and help you.
I will light a candle for positive energies be sent your way..
)0(
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Though she may not mean harm, the negativity and bitterness can still harm. Beyond cleansing, I would suggest if she comes to you, to speak calmly but firmly, telling her that you do not wish for her presence within you.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”