Beads made of crystals n stones.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
SylverSparro

Beads made of crystals n stones.

Post by SylverSparro »

Would you wear them in your hair? I'm just curious as I'm very into organic jewelry and natural stones and such. I also am looking into dreads or braiding small braids into the sides of my hair. I though wearing stones and crystal beads in them would be cool.
raynelae

Re: Beads made of crystals n stones.

Post by raynelae »

Well if I had long hair I would wear them..even though I'm a dude. I think it'd look great. Incorprate crystals that correspond with a magickal goal and you have a spell...
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Zili

Post by Zili »

go for it, we decorate our ears, necks, wrists, and fingers with gemstones and gemstone beads why not our hair? Some wear gemstone clips, others wear feathers, so gemstones directly in the hair would be no different.

The only issue I foresee is find some with large enough holes.
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

Zili wrote:go for it, we decorate our ears, necks, wrists, and fingers with gemstones and gemstone beads why not our hair? Some wear gemstone clips, others wear feathers, so gemstones directly in the hair would be no different.

The only issue I foresee is find some with large enough holes.
Yeah that's my issue too. Maybe if I find a person who makes pagan jewelry they could custom drill me some.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Look on etsy.com there are a lot of homemade products by Pagans as well as others too...great stuff.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

raynelae wrote:Look on etsy.com there are a lot of homemade products by Pagans as well as others too...great stuff.

I love etsy. I have yet to buy anything though. I get addicted to online shops.
Zili

Post by Zili »

well I make jewelry but I don't drill the holes. I have seen some dread beads where they put a loop on the end and dangle crystals from that I could make some if you're interested :)

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”