Where do you get your stone and crystals?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

I only have rose quarts as a solid heard pendant and a couple of jade pieces of jewelry. I also have cats eye, amethyst, jade, obsidian, and a couple other gem plugs. I want to get and charge stones for carrying and collection. Where have you gotten your gems, stones and crystals?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where do you get your stone and crystals?

Post by Firebird »

Gem shows are my favorite place to get my stones. The price is usually the best, and the selection is outstanding... way better than a retail outlet. Almost every town has a rockhound club... Find them and you'll find the gem shows. Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

I'm on Long Island and I've seen an ad once for one. I'm def hoping on my PC and see what I can find. I never even thought of that.
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

Ps. Thank you much!!!!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Fireburdflys is right. The rock/gem/mineral shows are the place to pick up some real deals. Check for miners clubs as well as rockhound clubs.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zili

Post by Zili »

if there's any tourist shops around you those are also good places to pick up stones like hematite, quartz, cracked quartz, and various other gemstones that are pretty common and easy to get a hold of. Some people like to feel the vibration of the stone before purchasing but if you're in a pinch order some from online such as sites like azure green, etsy, fire mountain gems (if you plan on making something with the stones jewelry wise). If you order from online just be sure to cleanse your stones (really you should cleanse and charge stones before using them in magickal workings, re-cleanse and charge the stones when you feel their energies becoming dull.)
SylverSparro

Post by SylverSparro »

I freaking love etsy! And I ordered the other two I'm really interested in gem shows also. But I need a shopping buddy for that thing. Lolol.

Thank you all of y'all!!!!

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”