How did I know???

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Maria1414

How did I know???

Post by Maria1414 »

Hi all,

Yesterday was a bit of an odd day for me, what happened has never happened before and I didn't quite understand how or why.

I was driving home from work, was 2 minutes away and before I turned into my road all the cars in the front slowed down...there was a dog in the road, every car was going past but something told me to stop and pick her up. So I decided to pick her up and take her to the vets to see if she was chipped.

In the time I had her with me in the car which was about 10 minutes for some reason the letter M came into my head and then it started to sound like a name something in my head was saying Maa, wasn't really concentrating on that at the time and by that time we got to the vets, so fortunately she was chipped and her name was Maddie! It was only when I got home that I really started thinking about it.

Can anyone explain this at all to me? It's a bit new this one lol x

Thanks

M x
Holdasown

Re: How did I know???

Post by Holdasown »

I have a friend who self describes herself as an empathy. See reads animals just as clear, if not more so than people. You should see her interact with her dog. You may have that gift as well.
Maria1414

Post by Maria1414 »

From my own experience, dogs are my closest animal even when I was little I wondered off while my mum was talking and went over to the most dangerous dog in the neighbourhood and I stroked him and cuddled him and after that me and the owner were the only two people that could go up to the dog.
Sonkido

Post by Sonkido »

Wow, that's such a beautiful gift! I always feel more at ease with animals than with humans. Is there any way to enhance this gift? (Not that I want to know what my cat Jazzy thinks - he doesn't have to say anything for me to know he's judging me XD)
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Just sit quietly with an animal and focus I would imagine.
SkazorOrion

Post by SkazorOrion »

Animals are psychic, they communicate telepathic, they can see auras and stuff like that. Humans are naturally psychic too but society programs us to forget these abilities. The reason why most of the humans don't remember before the age of 4-5 is because we were in a much higher vibration with a third eye fully open. Animals are not brainwashed or have their dna locked, they just pay for the "sins" of mankind.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”