how can i help my son? help!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
faery_dreams

how can i help my son? help!

Post by faery_dreams »

We used to have a very close loving relationship. Then he went to visit his grandmother. Now he wants nothing to do with me & lies about me. She has filed for custody & I'm not allowed contact.

I just want my little boy to remember the truth, that his mommy loves him very much & that he was happy at home. How can I help him do that? I do not want to force him to do anything or hurt him or his relationship with his grandmother. I want him home, of course, but that is a separate issue. Right now I just want him to stop being scared of me because of her lies.

With no contact I have no idea how to help him. I'm desperate. Please help!
Truthseeker

Re: how can i help my son? help!

Post by Truthseeker »

My heart goes out to you. I had a similar situation with my youngest son and my ex. I made a huge mistake by allowing him to choose to go live with his dad who turned him away from me with lies.(I was not even a witch then) When he turned 18 he escaped his father and came to me. But the damage done and the lost years (8 years) I can never get back. I wish I knew what to tell you to help you. I did a spell to cause my son to see the truth and not believe the lies. Within 2 weeks or so he was calling me and soon after that he came to live with me.
Blessings to you_ Stonewitch
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

I know for a fact your mom can't take custody of your child unless you have a psychological reason to see you as an unfit mother. Unless she has physical proof of her lies. You just have to have faith that your son will see your love for him out weights any thing. Also another known fact is that she may be bribing him w/ children's games, junk food, and allowing him to say any thing that you disapprove of him doing.

I kind of can see that being done because I was influence by that as well; for instance my parents promised to do some thing w/ me and canceled on doing it for work or my lil sis and lil bro where in trouble. And the only I would be worry about is a fanatical close minded believer. The thoughts of "It's My Way or The Highway." She may have controlling issues. I would have a psychologist that none of you know and have him assets both of you. Then have him give his findings. Courts love psychologists. Especially make sure the psychologist is not religious influenced.

Also it could be your child wants extra attention. If you have more than one child or your a single mom. Like he can get what he wants from his grandparents as from the limits of what you can give to him.

Also use the psychologist on your son. So he can get the to the story of what the child is seeking and not getting enough of.

I watch a lot of Law and Order shows and series. Also I had issues of my parents not being able to give me enough
attention. But it was for the fact they were trying to help my lil siblings stay out of trouble.
faery_dreams

Post by faery_dreams »

Truthseeker wrote:My heart goes out to you. I had a similar situation with my youngest son and my ex. I made a huge mistake by allowing him to choose to go live with his dad who turned him away from me with lies.(I was not even a witch then) When he turned 18 he escaped his father and came to me. But the damage done and the lost years (8 years) I can never get back. I wish I knew what to tell you to help you. I did a spell to cause my son to see the truth and not believe the lies. Within 2 weeks or so he was calling me and soon after that he came to live with me.
Blessings to you_ Stonewitch
I thought of doing one but my conscience seems dead set against it. I will find a way to make it right somehow.
faery_dreams

Post by faery_dreams »

Riyoki24:

She has made all kinds of claims that I'm an unfit mother, that I'm unstable, a drug addict & physically not healthy enough to care for a child.

She has serious control issues, as does my son's father.

Right now I'm just in shock, trying to deal & trying to figure out how I can pay for a lawyer.
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

Try the Legal Shield.

http://www.legalshield.com/corp/home

My mom is an Associate of it.

My family and I use it for Legal help.

They also do ID Theft Protection as well if you wanna look into it.

We look for quality of protection over the price of it.
faery_dreams

Post by faery_dreams »

Thanks for the link. It says child custody is only covered under the 25% discount tho?
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

I'm trying to help. I never been involved in a child custody case before. You could try Angie's List to see about Child custody Lawyers. See the laywers' rates and how people leave comments about them.

These may help:

http://familylawyers.legalmatch.com/MO/ ... stody.html

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/to ... stody-case
faery_dreams

Post by faery_dreams »

Your help is definitely appreciated! I will try that for sure.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”