Should I kill myself?

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Should I kill myself?

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

I'm severly depressed. No one talks to me anymore and I feel severly unwanted. If I need to vent, I end up talking to myself because I have no one who would care. I feel like a waste of space.... I feel so useless... I want to die. Should I kill myself? I've already tried by taking like 39 asprins, but it didn't work. No one wants me, what do I do?
SolarEclipse

Re: Should I kill myself?

Post by SolarEclipse »

don't do it. you may not know this but there are indeed people you know in person who will miss you greatly. they may just be busy or going through some stuff too. give it time. in that mean time i know one excellent website for moods like this. its the best freaking "therapy" site i've ever been to so far. funny thing is, it's not even designed for therapy, lol.

go to damnyouautocorrect.com and check out the funny texting fails there. i guarantee you will laugh. it has pulled me away from suicide thoughts and i figure it might work like that for you too, so give it a try. if that isn't good enough inbox me ok? i've been down this road before too
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

And we are more than happy to talk to you if you need it. I'm not on myself all that often at the moment but the older (Been here longer) members are all great people who would more than likely be happy to talk to you. I haven't been around enough to talk to the newer members but I know everyone here would help if they can.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
AariadaWillow

Post by AariadaWillow »

You can inbox me as well, I've had some very stormy waters in my life, and I've been in your shoes multiple times. Basically I just realized that life goes on and there's a light at the end of every tunnel- sometimes we have to make our own happiness. Go out and do new things, meet new people in the process. People that we can count on. Do something that you know will make you feel good, even if you don't feel like doing it. Because I know from experience that being so depressed will make you want to just lay around and be depressed. So go do something awesome and find someone who can be there for you! :) and ill be here too.
movingcloud

Post by movingcloud »

I don't know where you are located but there are always crisis phone lines that have many people that will listen to you and hear you out. Please call one of these without delay. Seek out help from others who are not directly involved with those feelings you are having. Sometimes we just need someone that listens and hears what we are saying and validates things for you. I don't know the circumstances that lie below your feeling this way but I can tell you that you are a vital portion of all that is good! Don't let others negativity effect your happiness please!
EmpathicalRose

Post by EmpathicalRose »

I know how you feel, and I'm going to tell you the same thing that I have been told by my friends, and that is this: ARE YOU STUPID? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL YOURELF?

Soory for the all caps there, but that's pretty much how my friends put it, and well, every time they have I've laughed a little.
Belive it or not, there will be people who will miss you. There will be people who will cry when your gone, because you wanted to take the shortcut to death.

I've been there, I should know.

I've tried to kill myself with a knife three seperate times, all seperate events and each time, i have the blade ready to go, my friends stop me. Why? Because they care, and love me.
So, trust me when I say this. Killing yourself will NOT slove anything.
Talk to your doctor about getting on some major Anti-depressants.

If you want, feel free to PM me. I'm an empath, so I'd be more than happy to talk to you and listen about what you have to say.
Dream Wolf

Post by Dream Wolf »

Suicide is no good, trust me, when I was a freshman in High school I hit an all time low in my life, I thought I was hated before, but when I jumped into the river, someone I thought hated me jumped in after me and then proceeded to beat me into a bloody wailing pulp for being a coward and heartless Jerk for not considering how my decision would affect everyone I cared about.

Unfortunately thats what it took to turn me around, but don't try it, seriously, no matter how bad you think it is, it's really not even half that. The thing about being depressed is that you find yourself unable to see the positives in life, so you get more depressed. Find a pen and a piece of paper, write down all the bad things, then write down all the good things, no matter how small the good things are. Compare those lists. then look over the list of Bad Things again and try to find the things that really aren't as bad as you thought.

And if you still have trouble, contact your local health center, most places like this have emergency treatment that has little to no cost. Or if you want to learn the hard way tell your friends your suicidal thoughts, If they are friends worth having they will knock some sense into you.
Isabella

Post by Isabella »

Darn you autocorrect! I just spent an hour reading these! I'm not suicidal and just came here to help others when I saw that! I love autocorrect. XD
Peace and Pasta!~

Return to “Mental Health”