my experiences

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SolarEclipse

my experiences

Post by SolarEclipse »

recently i saw some clouds that actually looked like either animals or inanimate objects. the first one i saw was a skull followed shortly by a tree that split in the center of the trunk then repaired itself. i thought of death when i saw the skull and of new life with the tree. shortly after this, a friend of one of my friends committed suicide and they held an online memorial for them which i attended. i think that the skull and the tree foretold of their death and there new life in another realm.

the other was of the head and shoulders of a knight, but the head separated from the shoulders. again it reminded me of death, and yet again there was indeed a death. this time of someone i had known personally. she had been at my side for as long as i can remember and in her own way kinda protected me from losing my sanity over some stuff i had gone through over the years.

now theres been two more cloud signs since those two, but i have yet to interpret their meanings. one was of a shark with a human embryo inside it, the other was of two swordfish.

if anyone has thoughts on the last two signs, would they please share?

Return to “General Divination”