I have a few questions about Guardian Angels

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

I have a few questions about Guardian Angels

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

1: What do Guardian Angels do? Obviously I guess they guard you (I think) but do they do anything else?

2: Is it possible for your Guardian Angel to hate you or dislike you ect.?

3: Is there any sort if situation in which you could end up with a new Guardian Angel? I don't really know where this question came from.

4: Is your Guardian Angel assigned to you, or do they choose you?

5: Can your Guardian Angel talk to you through dreams?

Thank you for your answers :)
sylphaxiom

Re: I have a few questions about Guardian Angels

Post by sylphaxiom »

I may have a couple answers. I have never met my guardian angel, not officially at least, but my son has one and has since he was born. Guardian angels are like the protector of your soul. They are there to guide you and maybe even to protect you. They also keep you company sometimes. In the mornings when my son wakes up before the rest of us, I believe he talks to her (his guardian angel) and plays with her (he's only 19 months old). I don't think your guardian angel can hate you. They might keep away or quiet but I'm sure it's for a good reason. Some things you just have to learn the hard way. I believe that guardian angels are past family members or people you were close to in a past life (while I've never officially met him, I think mine is a guy from the 20s or 40s). As for getting a new one, I doubt it, but who knows maybe you reach a point where someone else is needed to guide you, if only temporarily. And lastly, of course they can talk to you through dreams! Dreams are the subconscious becoming conscious. What's around you or inside you that you can't see it know in the day to day can surface in your dreams. That's my basic understanding, but I know little about the subject to be honest.
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.
AutumnMaidens

Re: I have a few questions about Guardian Angels

Post by AutumnMaidens »

First of all I would like to note that I anwsered these questions going on two Angel mediums I know and a few courses concerning Angels so please don't take anything here as absolute truth ^^;

1: Well Guardian angels work much like spirit guides, they can help guide you and offer warmth, they can comfort you when you need it. Protecting you goes beyond the physical meaning.

2: Angels don't hate, in fact as far as I know they are incapable of any negative feelings, they are angels, beings of pure warmth and light and just like spirits guides they will always work in your best interest.

3: I don't think so, you are pretty much stuck with the one you're given. :P

4: Now this I really don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if they pick us, or maybe its like with spirit guides and we get the ones we are meant to have.

5: You can contact your guardian angel through meditation and dreams yes.

Hope this helps.
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”