New Wand

Discussion of ritual tools and other items used in the Craft.
HerbalFaye01

New Wand

Post by HerbalFaye01 »

hi i saw this topic thread on here, and wondered if anyone might answer this question about wands. i have a few questions about one that called to me. it's half finished and i still need to finish it up but that is well underway...... if this little thing can be resolved.

It's got an odd energy about it which called strongly to me. It was labeled as a lightning charged elder wand, and being a noob in wicca i am utterly bewildered on what it means. i have wondered if that might be the reason the energy is different......but like i have said I am still new and wanted to know for sure (well as sure as one can get about anything) before i did much more work to it.
AutumnMaidens

Re: New Wand

Post by AutumnMaidens »

When something is lightning charged it could either mean that the original tree was struck by lightning, which means the energy of the lightning left behind traces of energy. It could also mean that the wand was charged during a thunder storm with energy drawn down from the atmostphere. Both can lead to sparking electric energy which can differ from more other types of wood, be it charged or not.

Hope this helps,
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
HerbalFaye01

Post by HerbalFaye01 »

ok. ty for the reply. is there anything special i need to know when useing the wand? everything i have done so far has been on an instintual level and has worked well so far. i just want to not blunder too bad with it, it has a large store in it.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi HerbalFay01. Hope you've learned a lot already with your new lightening-charged wand! The best teacher really is your "inner guru," as they call it, but tools can help. Do your work confidently and learn from your mistakes.

I don't have much advise about wands. If I attempt to project energy it'll either be through my thoughts directly (they really are "things"), or through the palms of my hands, which can get painfully charged-up with energy sometimes.

The best.

Return to “Ritual Items and Tools”