Protection

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
AnuChild

Protection

Post by AnuChild »

Okay, I sort of made a mini-self-promise not to ask for spells, but I figure, if I need help, I should ask for it.

I'm looking for a protection spell for my family. I'm leaving for college next week and will be eight hours away from all of them. My brother is also going off to college, but he attends one of the top ten homophobic campuses in the country and is planning to be totally open about his sexuality (he's gay) this term. Last full moon, I did protective blessings over a vaguely masculine necklace/chain only to be informed by him that he doesn't "do" jewelry of any kind.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I just want him to be watched out for, especially when he's going to be in such a vulnerable position (the college is Catholic and they don't even have anything in the school rules about respecting homosexual rights - they nearly closed down the gay-straight alliance last year).
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Okay, as stupid as this may sound. How about using his shoes instead of jewlery...... Yes I just thought of this.... But really, it doesn't really matter what you use as a charm does it? Or you can just make him a protection spell bag.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
AnuChild

Post by AnuChild »

The shoes are a good idea....
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

The shoes are a very good idea.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”