Uncertain past life

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
stariebird11

Uncertain past life

Post by stariebird11 »

So by complete chance I found an article on the Romanav family. They were the royal family and were killed during the Russian Revolution. So right off the bat I start to feel an awful longing for these people. Then i get a flashback from my childhood and remember watching the Disney movie for her. Now of course the movie wasn't accurate at all, but there was some truth there and I remember being terriffied the whole time because the whole thing had some sort of realness to it.
The family was murdered while getting ready for taking a family picture. The moment they were ready soldiers came in and shot them. The problem is, the body of Anastasia was never found and they don't know if she was able to escape. My whole dilema is that I can't be sure about the whole life of Anastasia and whether or not when I meditate that it is the truth. The way they were murdered can relate to my constant fear that someone is going to walk into our house and shoot us every night, and we have certain characteristics that are alike.
I was wondering what the best way to go with this would be. Meditation, scrying, tarot? I need something very specific and I'm a little anxious about it since I'm not well experienced with past lives. Thoughts and opinions are very much desired!!! ~Brightest Blessings~ :)
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
Ravencry

Re: Uncertain past life

Post by Ravencry »

I found this technique that may be quite helpful for you-http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives
stariebird11

Post by stariebird11 »

Thank you Ravencry!! I tried this last night and recieved interesting results. I was in a ballroom and was dancing with my little brother. I haven't gotten a good enough feel on this meditation yet so I'm going to take it in stride :) I have to do certain meditations a couple of times to recieve accurate results, sort of annoying really. :D

~Brightest Blessings~
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
Constance

Post by Constance »

stariebird11 wrote:So by complete chance I found an article on the Romanav family. They were the royal family and were killed during the Russian Revolution. So right off the bat I start to feel an awful longing for these people. Then i get a flashback from my childhood and remember watching the Disney movie for her. Now of course the movie wasn't accurate at all, but there was some truth there and I remember being terriffied the whole time because the whole thing had some sort of realness to it.
They were not just Royal Family, those 5 children were grandchildren of Queen Victoria and their mother was not Russian. They were killed almost a year after revolution in 1918. But people always believe in miracles and wanted to believe that youngest children were not killed.

If you like you can also try to meditate to St.Elizabeth (member of Romanov's family). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_E ... %931918%29
I visited church in London 3 years ago when her relics where there for publics. They smell with apples. jasmin, roses, caramel, and other wonderfull smells... and relics radiate with such blessing energy, so no one can resist. My self I found deep connection with her and would recommend to all others.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”