Extreme oppisites

General questions and conversations about astrology.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Extreme oppisites

Post by JBRaven »

I went back and was reading over the charts B-S-P sent me and I noticed that I had very extreme oppisites. (ie one said I would die of water or drowning while going on to say I would die of fire or fever.) What does this mean?

I look at my numorlogy reports ( not just from B-S-P) and they also have extremes like that, one will read I am very out-going and comand attention then later down the reading it clearly states that I am a shy timid person that reather be alone than in a crowd.

I am starting to figure I am destined to have a mutiple personality.
Orion

Post by Orion »

The opposities tend to work out for me. I'm practically bipolar at times, sneaky like that ;)
It throws people who meet me because say back at school... I'm quiet and shy the first few weeks. Then once everyone has gotten used to be and I to everyone else, I become a little annoying terror :twisted:

Watch how you act around some people as compared to others, or depending upon the situation.
"Watch your feet to see where they actually take you, or keep your head up and enjoy the ride."
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

My reports did not really say how you will die!! Where are you getting this from? If you really want to look at the area your death, look at the 8th house cusp. What sign is it? Then you look to the ruling planet of that sign. What house is it in and what sign is that planet in?

So, Jay, you have Leo on the 8th cusp and it's ruling planet is the Sun--it is in Sag in your 12th house. Thus, your death will be hidden, in the sense that you will most likely die in hospital. Being in Sag though it may be in a foreign place, or you may be travelling with sick or institutionalized people. Also, you could be trapped in a jail or church or other public service institution. With Sun conjunct Uranus in the 12th it will likely be sudden but it will probably also be rather private. But this is not a good way to live one's life. Predicting death is not the best use for astrology. Nevertheless, having Leo on the 8th indicates that it will most likely be a glorious experience for you.

Live while you are alive and die after death!

Blessings,

bsp
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I didn't mean that is how I will actually die, I understand this. I put that down as an example on the extremes that are in my readings.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”