who is the goddess of

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
kazzaa

who is the goddess of

Post by kazzaa »

Hi All,
I was just wondering if anyone out there new who the godess of fertility was and of any spells that might assist in this area.

Many thanks
Blessed be

Karen
(Australia)
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Gaia and Isis are perhaps the two best known for fertility, but I think that Brigid also has sway in this realm. I would start wiht Gaia if I were you. Also, utilize Lapis Lazuli and the hard to find Gaia stone, and perhaps Cuprite: all these stones are quite beneficial in the request(s) to the universe for potency. I think that an issue as complex as this needs more than a one time spell. Experiment and read about ways to increase fertility using both modern theories and ancient ones. You are certainly not alone in this. My wife has issues around this too, as do many other men and women. Cleansing rituals can be quite helpful to make room for new creation. Also, there is a rare stone called Zincite that really inspires the creative forces to be drawn to you. Explore and experiment and good luck with all your discoveries.

Blessings,

bso
kazzaa

thanx

Post by kazzaa »

thank you so much for the information, and the quick response. I am new to this board and can see already that it is going to be so positive.

cheers

kazzaa
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

A lot of your Earth base goddess also deal with fertility, because the Earth is our mother.
kazzaa

thanks

Post by kazzaa »

thanks for that jay much appreciated, I will certainly look them up.

Blessed be

Kazzaa

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”