Journey and Destiny of Souls!

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Greek_Male_Witch

Journey and Destiny of Souls!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

After the suggestion of Starwitch to read those two books "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton, my whole perspective for life, magic and spells changed, with a good meaning, I realized why some spells might not work and why we live our lives and then we re-incarnate to do it again! Dr Michael Newton hypnotized many people in order to pull memories from their previous lifes and what happens after death, and yes our soul remembers everything, even the after death situation (were we go to the spirit world)

So here is what I got:

*We live lives, so our souls can learn lessons, life is the giant school and we live million of classes in the form of lives
*The brand new souls are often beggining as animals, so their only mission is to survive life, while when they re-incarnate and move on to "class" they will soon be in a human body, and the lessons are getting more complicated
*We must live all aspects of life, goods and bads, so our soul can learn.
* "God" isn't a human shaped deity with beard and white long hair, its a power, "God" is the spirit world, the whole spirit world, is "God"
*When we die, we move to the spirit world were we re-unite with ALL our friends, those friends are actually those you choose to put in your next life
*We program our lives, ok not totally, we cannot control our death or stuff, but we choose to become rich,poor,bad,good,beautiful or other stuff (with our spirit guide's guidance)
*Spirit Guides aren't there to punish, they just talk the problem if in a life you screwed up!
*As souls we have more awareness than in our human forms

and many many more...I suggest you to read those books!

What I also talked on my blog, is why some spells won't work, well reading those books I realized why, its the Karmic block, if you were beautiful and arrogant in a previous life, in this life any spell that will make your beauty return (and arrogance) it will not work....it's just won't, not because its a punishment! but imagine school, in the 1st Grade you learned how life is when you are a rich, beautiful,arrogant person, now you moved to the next class, why would you want to repeat the same "beauty and arrogance" class, when you should move on and live the life as YOU designed it up there? I mean its a waste of time, its like I graduate with the highest score and suddenly to want to go back to repeat a class I already now! I know it seemed a little "fluffy" but if you don't read the books you won't get my meaning.,.

If you can buy the books to support the author that would be best, but if you can't afford them you can visit my blog post to find free download links for both books.

of course you don't have to share my views on this, its just that many of the people they were on this research were talking about the same stuff, like the tunnel of light or after in the spirit world, people they didn't knew each other, so I choose to believe...and I made this post to help those who are "lost" in life, they don't know what to believe or why they are here, life isn't only Witchcraft and Magic after all :D
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Journey and Destiny of Souls!

Post by Starwitch »

These are definitely my favorite books of all time. I wish more Wiccans and pagans would read them. If you believe in reincarnation, as most pagans do, there's no reason why you wouldn't enjoy these books and get a lot of helpful information and guidance from them.

As for being "fluffy", I've discovered that what most witches & pagans mean by the term "fluffy" is "you're not evil like me". So if you're involved in spirituality for the right reasons (like enlightenment, finding answers, etc.), then you're "fluffy". But if you get involved with the occult because you're a selfish, evil person who likes to manipulate others for your own personal gain, then you're not "fluffy".

What I personally consider "fluffy" are those who are involved in the occult for the purpose of either wanting to have a bad, scary reputation OR because they want to learn how to harm or control other people through the use of magick. Now that's true "fluff", as I see it. And I've seen plenty of it, unfortunately.

I'm glad you read these Harry. I can think of one of other person who read these after I recommended them to her. She had lost someone close to her, and these books changed her whole perspective on death. It really helped her a lot. I know it's helped me more than any other books I've read.

Remember that thread where you said you had tried everything to lose weight and you thought maybe the gods were punishing you? And the other members gave you a hard time and basically said you weren't trying hard enough (how do they know what you're doing and not doing anyway? ::meanie:: ) But I responded and told you that maybe it had something to do with your past life and perhaps you chose to be in a heavyset body this time around for any number of reasons (like you might be more prone to commit violence if you had a healthier body). Therefore, the spirits wouldn't allow you to be thin because that would defeat the purpose of being born into this particular body that you chose.

It just becomes much easier to make sense of the questions you have about your life after you've read these books. They really do offer an answer for just about everything you can ask. There's no better way that I'm aware of to gain clarity on why you're here, what your purpose is, why bad things happen to good people, what happens in the afterlife, and all the other deep questions that many of us ask.

If you prefer to buy the books, here are the Amazon links (and yes, I do make a 4% commission off of any sales through these links. I make something like $15 every 6 months from Amazon with their oh-so-generous affiliate commissions. :roll:)

Journey of Souls

Destiny of Souls

Bright Blessings,
Starwitch
Greek_Male_Witch

Thanks, you said it better yourself, I will buy those books, I'm really the type who likes to hold a book instead of reading it on ebook, I just wanted to check it out! but yes the books should be bought so Dr Newton will write more of them, I found the reason behind life, if you guys want to find yours read them seriously! :)

Thanks for suggesting me those books Starwitch!

I recommend them too! :D
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I added a link to Greek's blog post in the first post here. That's where you can find free downloads of the books if you can't afford to buy them. Here's the link again.
Mockingjay

Post by Mockingjay »

I just downloaded these and I'm really looking forward to reading them. Sounds like a fascinating read )O( :)
Greek_Male_Witch

WitchyKat it will change your perspective! :)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It truly will. "Fascinating" is an understatement (for me anyway) :)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”