What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
21%
Fire
18%
Water
36%

Total votes: 206

Riyoki24

Re: What is Your Element

Post by Riyoki24 »

I can use the element directly from stars. That is my most strongest element. What would you consider it as these four elements or an element of it's own?

My second most element is Psychic energy it has no strong elemental connection as it connects to all four elements.

My third element is air

my fourth is water and fire
Dream Wolf

Post by Dream Wolf »

I'm a Bull, but, I don't go by the Zodiac system when it comes to my Element, although I do have a strong Earth wavelength, it has more to do with my life choices. I'm a wolf at heart, and wolves are grounded to the earth, run with the wind, flow like water through the forest and have the burning passion to protect their loved ones like a celestial fire. I am more powerful with Earth, but I have a malleable soul, so I act as a conduit for someone who uses another element, say someone with a fire element isn't strong enough for a spell, I can act like a powerline transformer and give them a boost. I use it with my Ex when she does Cleanses.
Moon_Light

Post by Moon_Light »

I'm water... I'm Scorpio :D
Christine Xaw

Post by Christine Xaw »

I'm having a little trouble with this.

I know I'm a Virgo which is an earth sign, and I follow the traits (focused on the details etc) but I am quite fiery in my nature, and other people who understand star signs were surprised when I said I'm a Virgo. My birthday is at the beginning of the month is it possible I sit between the two elements? Please help I feel a lil bit confused.
WhiteValcery

Post by WhiteValcery »

My element is water but it seems that I am able to relate to air better. I seem to be able to hear the words of other witches and such through air.
Moonstone Ivy

Post by Moonstone Ivy »

I am an aquarius so an air sign which i think really fits. I am in my element in air even though i am afraid of heights. My moon sign is virgo and i also feel comfortable with earth and the description fits me. :wave:
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Astrologically my element is Earth due to me being a Capricorn , but I tend to lean more towards Water so Water is my element :)
slithering_dragonfly

What is Your Element

Post by slithering_dragonfly »

I'm an Aquarius, so it's air. Which is interesting with aquarius being the water bearer. It all made perfect sense though that I was drawn to the dragonfly as my totem animal, since it is of both water and air. Probably one of the coolest experiences I've had so far as a pagan; seeing dragonflies popping up in everything and feeling it was my totem, and then finally looking it up and realizing how well it fit with both my astrological sign and associated element. And now I am getting off topic! But yes, I relate most to air and water.
brythonicwitch

Post by brythonicwitch »

Astrologically, air. I'm an Aquarian.

However in practice I feel drawn to and energised by water.
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

I am a Wiccan, so I don't believe I "have" and element, but rather strive toward balance of all the elements within me.

If you want to know the type of sign I am in astrology, it is a water sign.

If you want to know the element I tend to have a stronger affinity with/ease of channeling, it is fire.

If you want to know the element I work with in ritual and spellcrafting, it is of course all of them.

But I would not consider any one of those "my" element. On a Wiccan path, I believe all the elements are "my" elements.
Khaleesi

Post by Khaleesi »

When I was a child I honestly thought I could control the wind and fly if I really wanted to. Must be some past life goddess thing I guess. :flyingwitch: :lol: However everything about me is strong fire. But I still identify with air and have a nostalgic closeness to water for some reason as well. As for earth... not sure about any connection there, although I do have a funny connection to it as well that I won't go into here.
MelanieGabrielle

Post by MelanieGabrielle »

I'm Taurus but I have more of a connection with Air and Fire than Earth.
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

i'm virgo an earth element but i have way more libra tendencies than i do virgo it's weird... :evilwitch:
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

Water! :)
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I'm a Taurus but I've always been drawn to water even though earth would be my "proper" element (for lack of a better term lol).

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”