Ghost?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
raynelae

Ghost?

Post by raynelae »

Hi to all :)
One day I woke up and on a table in my room I saw drawings. It looks like someone had started drawing a star and some runes and other symbols possibly. Can anyone help me please? I'm not scared and I'm willing to help the spirit, but what do I do?
Blessed be :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Tylluan

Re: Ghost?

Post by Tylluan »

Hiya, sorry for the obvious question but how do you know its a spirit?
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I'm assuming its a spirit as I've been getting the feeling that I'm being watched. Also I've felt something touch me. My mom has also felt things in my house. I did automatic writing a day before I saw the drawings.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

OK cool, and are you happy with it being around? or are you looking to send it on?

I personally don't know how to clear a house of spirit but I have friends that can, so if you want to free the spirit I can ask someone to email you.

Has it always been there in the house?
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I think I'm fine with it being around, but I'm really interested in knowing more about it. If I communicate with it and then it says it'd like to go then I would help it leave if that's what it wants.

Personally, I think it has been there for quite some time.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I pulled runes and asked if there was a spirit in my house and I interpreted the answer as "yes".

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”