Storing Supplies

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Luna*Cat

Storing Supplies

Post by Luna*Cat »

Again this is silly question, but I shall look to you all for advice. When it comes to storing your supplies, can certain items be kept togther or should they be kept in their own container/bag. What I mean is gems/stones/crystals all have their own meanings, strengths, meanings and powers. Should they be kept apart to keep them"pure" (if thats the right word)? The same for coloured candles and such, would keeping them together "mix their meanings"?
I know these all maybe sound silly but sometimes the smallest questions are the biggest help.

Thank you.

Blessed Be
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hello Scarlett Phoenix,

The energy generated in stones and crystals requires a focussed intent on your part. Same with coloured candles, thus, the "purity" you speak of is in your own creative intention. Personally, as a crystal healer, I do not like to hide away these glorious beings--they came up from the depths of the earth to be seen and not hidden in a sack or box. But everyone is different. I used to keep the stones in a sack, but as I developed the hearing more and more, the more they would come out and play. The stones are evolving, like us and I find that they enjoy meeting each other! In fact, I deliberatley move them around so that they can touch a new energy. I keep all mine displayed on plates, but sometimes, I find, a few of them want to go away in the dark for a while. Use your intuition--the stones speak volumes--all you have to do is listen to their language---they will tell you where they would like to be stored and when!

As for other supplies, like candles, dried herbs, incense, oils, etc.. I use an ornate "magic box" to hold all of these supplies. It smells wondeful when I open it! Good luck with your gathering dear Scarlett!

Blessings,

bsp
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Bsp.....

Being so great and helpful and all, would you know whether it is OK for a poor jobless teenager like myself to store all my things in a makeshift set of cardboard boxes and bags and things under my bed? It's not very respectful but you know, having hardly any money and all.........
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Darling Blackened Rose,

Do what you gotta do!!! But, I would try to make the boxes "yours!" Decorate them and bless them if they hold items that are magically charged.

Blessings,

bsp
Luna*Cat

Post by Luna*Cat »

Thanks for the advice, I shall be keeping my eye open for a suitable "box" to house my items. Thanks you for the reply.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Thanks honey. I painted them... :D
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Just in case it came up please seperate your herbs in there own containers.

Personally, I keep my stones seperated on window seals, so they can recive the enegies from the all powerful moon and sun when I don't use them.
Luna*Cat

Post by Luna*Cat »

JBRaven wrote:Personally, I keep my stones seperated on window seals, so they can recive the enegies from the all powerful moon and sun when I don't use them.
I like that, that sounds like a really good idea, problem is my cat would probably play with them (bless him). :lol:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”