Ouija Boards

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
MoonFlowerMary

Ouija Boards

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

I've been wanting to say this for along time but, what are Ouija boards?
Well I know what they are, I've read tons of topics about them on this forum
Im just conflicted by what people are saying about them
People say its not the Ouija boards that are evil, its the spirits, but what exactly is it about an Ouija board that attracts spirits?
I mean you can live in a house that has never been occuplied by ghosts, spirits, demons or orbs
but as soon as you buy an Ouija board, spirits are immediately attracted to your house. Some say that Ouija boards are just games, but clearly they're not!!!!
Who would let they're children play with one of those????
I just know its something about that Ouija board......but what is it???
Anyway, thank you for listening to my small rant, just had to put that out there

God Bless,
Arisa
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
Zili

Re: Ouija Boards

Post by Zili »

a Quija board acts as a portal for the spirits to enter your home through
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

more than feeling attracted to those, you or in this chase, the person who uses it is the one that's calling spirits, opening doors and allowing any kind of energy into the place, having or not spirits in it. Sometimes it acts like a magnet and at times as an exit for trapped spirits.
Golden Light
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Ouija Boards are a means of establishing a gateway or connection between the realm of the living and the realm of the spirit/astral Many entities traverse the realm of the spirit not just dead humans. Ouija boards, when not properly consecrated and used within an environment of protection such as a magick circle, have no means of regulating what can come through to your side; the realm of the physical/living.

People let their children play with them because they think they are a big joke and nothing can come of them. As witches we know the truth. Unfortunately many non witches find out the truth post incorrect usage. A witch will genereally create their own ouija board that is magickal charged and protected and only allows for certain things to come through. This is the big difference between what witches call a "Witch Board" and what Parker Bros or whoever calls their Ouija Board
MoonFlowerMary

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

wow thanks everyone for your answers
now I understand much more, thanks alot
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all

Return to “General Divination”