How to contact your spirit guide...without meditation!

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

OK, here is the deal, until now I knew Spirit guides can be reached only in a trance state or through meditation, but I have found a spread on the aeclectic tarot site, about contacting spirits, I used that to contact my grandfather 2 years ago when he died and I saw him in my dreams, he wanted to tell me something, so I found that spread and used it, and it worked indeed, I regognized the messages from my grandfather immediately, it was him, anyway, I used that to contact my spirit guide and it worked again, he told me what to do, and now I feel safe and powerful again, so I owe him and to his kind, to share this spread with you so you can contact yours....

While shuffle the cards keep saying to yourself "What my spirit guide wants me to know?" either loud or in your mind...if you want to find out about a ghost or something that hangs around you, just say " I want to know what the entity wants to tell me" be careful though, if you contacting an uknown entity, don't take for granted everything he/she says, they might playing you.

Card 1: It tells you a little info about your spirit (ghost or spirit guide or any entity that hangs with you and needs to talk to you-in this case if you do this reading for an unknown entity, don't take for granted anything he/she says)

Card 2: It tells you why they are with you right now

Card 3:It tells you what they want you to know

Card 4: It tells you what you can do to help them

Card 5: Outcome of the whole reading!

I hope it helped, it works for me, I post this to the spirit guide section because thats what I meant to do, so I kindly ask the moderators to NOT move it...just for this little exception. thanks

*This spread is from the aeclectic tarot forum, so I will not take the credits
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Tylluan

Re: How to contact your spirit guide...without meditation!

Post by Tylluan »

Sounds like a good spread. I'll give it a try and see how I get on. I feel I know my guide though, even though I don't meditate alot (its hard to get time too). I did once say out loud 'who is my spirit guide, please tell me your name'. Instantly in my minds eye I saw a huge figure like an african warrior and the name Malaki. I've stuck with that ever since. He is so tall, I am 6ft so he must be 7ft.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tasariel

Re: How to contact your spirit guide...without meditation!

Post by Tasariel »

Wow, I love this a lot! I'll have to give it a try. My spirit guide isn't very verbal, so sometimes it's a little hard to figure out what's going on.
And I do love tarot, so this suits perfectly. Thanks!
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

It sounds great, but I too communicate with my spirit guide through just talking really... He's pretty talkative lol

Blessed Be
Blessed Be

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”