Pendulums

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ancora

Pendulums

Post by Ancora »

I've had psychic abilities ever since I was a toddler so I decided to try using a pendulum to see if it works for me. I didn't have one so I made one using some string and a ring of mine. I found some random true or false questions online on the topic of biology (which I don't know anything about) to see if it would give me the correct answers. I was really surprised when it gave me all the right answers. I've asked questions about me, what I was wearing at the moment,the future, or people's emotions. Everything was correct. It has also showed me different locations on maps, which were also correct. Is it "normal" for pendulums to work so well ? Also, what types of pendulums are the best to buy?
Zili

Re: Pendulums

Post by Zili »

if you have a Goddess given gift then yes its quite normal for a pendulum to work this well. Typically pendulums are on a chain or string with a crystal point

examples:

Choose a stone that calls to you. (sometimes they are even made of wood again if wood calls to you pick the kind of wood that calls you)
Ancora

Post by Ancora »

Thank you Zili! :)
Just bought a "legit" pendulum
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I made mine, both of them...
I have a quartz point I added a piece of chain,
and then added a rose quartz(?) heart on the other end.
The other is a piece off a chandlier, the crystal point
and then the crystal round on the other end.
They work pretty good for me...
I've been using one for 30+ years.
Gentle Light
MsMolli
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
lovebrighteyes

Post by lovebrighteyes »

I have been using mine for a few years. It's actually a necklace with a sun pendant on it. I love using this necklace as my pendulum. I am very connected to it and I feel the sun pendant suits me well since it to me it can refer to the Sun God RA which is a deity of mine. I can wear the necklace and take it anywhere with me also which is a plus. No one knows or can tell that's what it's used for unless I choose to tell them so.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

But how those pendulums can be accurate? Whenever I try to do a reading with it (like a Yes or No answer) it turns out that it shows me what I want, and now what is the right decision... :(
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

I don't like crystal pendulums, I find them too finicky and biased (as rocks tend to be). They're rather hard-headed like that. I have a necklace made of antler that I use regularly, as well as an iron, skeleton key and cameo necklace. But almost anything will do, and I like to keep a discreet pendulum on me at all times. That being said, I tend to stick with a good pendant.
thetouch

Post by thetouch »

Zili wrote:if you have a Goddess given gift then yes its quite normal for a pendulum to work this well. Typically pendulums are on a chain or string with a crystal point

examples:

Choose a stone that calls to you. (sometimes they are even made of wood again if wood calls to you pick the kind of wood that calls you)

i remember when i went to a mall here, there is a stall who are selling different kind of stone/gems including pendulum, I said to my self to earn will get one of the pendulum.
but when i went back to buy one, its already sold out.

maybe the pendulum choosing its owner.
may
Athena
Blessed you

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”