Demons...

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
CristryShannon

Demons...

Post by CristryShannon »

Ok so recently i stuck with the serie Charmed and in there the girls are fighting demons everyday....my question is demons realy existed?And if they are how do they look like?Does anybody seen anyone or demons are sth like spirits? newangel
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Demons...

Post by Symandinome »

Yes demons and angels and faeries exist. They have a form that is unique to each and every one of them. Often times otherworldly entities will appear to us in a manner that we would picture them in. It is hard to say exactly what their true form is as they always appear as we would expect them to or in a manner in which they chose to present themself to either make us trust them or fear them. Like in High Magick when working with angels and demons you command the entity to appear in a manner that is pleasing to the conjurer.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

so demons are waiting the right time to strike so to earn sth from us by fear or trust?And what about angels?They're like protecting us?
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Angels and Demons of basically made up of the same stuff. They are the same thing. Humanity decided to call the ones that are not of a postive influence to humanity Demons and the ones that are Angels. This is apparent even in Christianity. Lucifer, who was Gods most favorite Angel and the rest of the angels that sided with Lucifer and were cast down became known as demons.

They are one in the same. They are as unique and individual as we all are. Some of us have others best interest at heart while others take any moment they can get to take advantage of another and use them to work towards their advantage. This is true also with the entities that we know to be Angels and Demons.

I am not saying that they are lurking in the shadows waiting to strike on a moments notice because nothing could be further from the truth. I am saying that some tend to favor humanity and some do not. I am saying that they are opportunistic entitites and if an opportunity presents itself where a goal of any sort to its liking can be accomplished they will more than likely seize it. This is no different than how we are.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”