reading tarot bringing spirits

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
GenevieveDawn

reading tarot bringing spirits

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I got a question for those of you here who read tarot. I have been wanting to read cards for a while and I think I'd be good at it, but I'm wondering if during a reading will any spirits that are attached or around your querant be made known to me. I know they will, but I guess what I'm asking is what if the person has some "nasties" around them. It took me a long time to get rid of everything in my house and I really don't want to be bringing anything else new in. I'm sure there is something I can do to avoid this. I just want to take precautions, spiritis like me enough the way it is.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Maybe you could only do tarrot readings inside a circle.
**Nothing is set in stone**
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I was wondering if that is what most people did, although I've never known anyone who has. Have you heard of anyone who has had strange things like that happen during a reading?
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

why yes I have actually, but they already had a lot of negitive actuvity going on in there house, so they always did readings in a protective circle. You should talk to darkestlight about it. she doesnt get on often but she will help you out a lot. I'll let you know when you send her a message if you choose to.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

I have never had strange things happen during a reading,honestly hope I never do,the only thing I pick up on are the energies surronding the Querant.I will feel nerveous,excited,happy,etc.That is normally what the Querant is feeling.

I have never cast a circle to read cards,but if you feel like it would protect you from negative things,than I dont see the harm in doing it.You are the one who has to feel comfortable when you read the cards,I think casting a circle is a good idea!

Blessed Be!!

Tigerlily

Return to “Tarot Talk”