Was It Just My Imagination?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
LittleBit1309

Was It Just My Imagination?

Post by LittleBit1309 »

Ok, So for starters.. I read alot of different methods about meeting your spirit guide, and I tried one..
I imagined a small orb of light, that morphed into a white ray which shot down to earth's core. Then, a thin coating of the light spiraled all around me; protecting me. Then, The light grew so bright I couldn't see. ( I had my eyes closed) Then, The light faded.In dim light, I walked down a cobblestone path up to a heavy wooden door. Which took effort to push ,finally opened with a creak. There was another flash of light as I stepped Inside the room, The light faded completely black at that point. It felt like something/someone was there. I asked what their name was, In my mind's eye, I saw a Crumpled slip of paper with writing covering it... (names possibly?) I didn't hear anything, but something inside told me "Jackal". I asked If This was REALLY happening... and I 'felt' something say "It's weird that you can't see, but you know what's going on so you must be doing something right." I thought this was a strange reply! That sounded exactly like something I would say, and what It was thinking at the moment. Before I started, I felt like I already knew what my spirit guide was... It was one of the only dreams I remember from that far back.

I was hiking along, with a friend behind me, whom I never got to see the face of, but seemed familiar... and I was at ease. I recognized the landscaping along our house, and wild strawberry plants from my Grandma's. We were whistling, and hiking along a hill, (which I didn't recognize) until we found various sized pots, vases, and baskets surrounding a squirming indian boy (stuck in a fishing net) I felt myself smile, Take out a pocket knife, and begin sawwing away at the net. This scared him even more, and he began violently thrashing about. I set him free, and he ran, expecting us to be chasing him, he turned around. My friend and I smiled sweetly and waved, I felt so confident, Like I had done this a hundred times before. He gave us a puzzled expression, made an about-face, and continued running. I called out to him and asked if we could meet again someday, I never got a reply..

I don't think that my dream from so long ago was a coincedence, If it was.. Why would I have remembered it so vivdly? I'm unsure about my meditation however. The Entire time it felt like I was making things up as I go, but I have no idea. I'm utterly confused.
::darkmood::
AutumnMaidens

Re: Was It Just My Imagination?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Alot of people don't believe their meditations to be real. But concider this, if you had been making it up, would that door have been so hard to push? Can you remember pushing your weight into it? If you were making it up wouldn't it just swing open?
Darkness and you heard a voice, if you had been making it up wouldn't you have immediatly imagined a face with the voice?

You know that meditations are out of your hands when things start happening that you did not think of first or that are difficult for you to do. If you were meditating about walking and you suddenly need to go uphill and it is more difficult to climb than you know you're not making it up.

I believe you had a wonderful experience and I don't doubt it was your spirit guide. ^^

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
LittleBit1309

Re: Was It Just My Imagination?

Post by LittleBit1309 »

OK, I get what your saying... Thanks for the advice. Meditation is kind of muddled at the moment but I'm still working on it.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”