PebbleInThePond's BOS

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
LittleBit1309

PebbleInThePond's BOS

Post by LittleBit1309 »

(this was my first created spell so it's not that great , but to me, it was very emotionally effective) smileylove

Find a candle... (preferably white or blue) and something to carve the wax with,

Begin by focusing on your former faults and mistakes as you make scrapes and indentions in the wax, each representing an unhappy memory or
turn of events, etc. Make them deeper or shallower; depending on how they affected you personally. Stop as soon as you feel at ease with the particular thoughts your seeking
relief from. Before you light the candle, count how many indentions you made, this number represents how many minutes you should let the candle burn before extingiushing it.

watch it burn slowly, and imagine bad memories melting from you just like the wax from the candle.
LongTooth

Re: PebbleInThePond's BOS

Post by LongTooth »

I like this spell and I'm going to try it. Thank you for posting it here and sharing it with us. :)

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”