How do you imagine the Goddess is?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Greek_Male_Witch

How do you imagine the Goddess is?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

OK, I thought to discuss this, for those who believe in the Wiccan Goddess, I would like to ask, how they imagine her, I mean her appearence, for me don't laugh but its somehow like the actress Liv Tyler but even more beautiful (she is a Goddess) and she is always smiling, but she is also a powerful female. So what is your view on Goddess?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: How do you imagine the Goddess is?

Post by Symandinome »

That is a great question and I'm sure everyones "picture" of her is going to be different.

I picture the Maiden like a beautiful teenage girl who is adorned in spring flower, The Mother like the maiden but older and with swollen belly and adorned with greenery and animals around her, The Crone like an old one in robes who is all wrinkly but still powerful looking who has a eyes like dark water.

The Sun God i picture like a beautiful teenage boy who emits a gold glow about him, The Father I picture like a strong muscular man with sun kissed skin and ivy and such wrapping around his muscular arms and such, and the Horned God like the older version of the Father but with deer horns and a staff.

I do tend to think of them as all naked except for the crone who i see robed.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Oh I forgot to reffer the other two faces of the Goddess! so yes I imagine her as a teen also but with a mature glance, the mother as I said before like Liv Tyler LOL! and the Crone like a wrinkle old lady who reminds everyone their sweet grandma with silver hair like the moon, but still she is powerful when she wants!

The God I imagine him, teenage also as you said but with a brutal style on him (not bad brutal), probably blonde (sun) the Father is the same man older with beard and brownish hair (don't ask me thats how it comes to me) and then the Horned God I imagine him, with the horns and a witty glance, but not evil witty!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I imagine the maiden as a young girl in her teens perhaps, with red hair braided down her back and freckles on her cheeks and shoulders. She wears a green robe if she wears anything at all. She is filled with a playfull innocence and she is a strong individual, unafraid of the road that lays ahead of her.
The mother is a woman, large breasts and a full belly to show that she is fruitfull. She carries with the brightest smile and her red hair is the only thing that adornes her skin. She is strong and protective, not held back by her pregnancy but empowered by the new life inside of her.
The crone her hair has gone a pale silver but curls around her head. She is wrinkled and will either be naked or covered by a dark blue cloak. She is playfull and wise, she is stuborn and honest. She is not ashamed of her body or her personality.

(I see the god in two figures as well)

The son is a young boy inbetween 0-10 years old, he can appear as a young satyr, his hair and goatlegs will be curly brown and small horns will come peaking through his curly threshes. He is playfull and happy, playing on his panflute as he dances through the fields carefree knowing his mother is keeping her eye on him.
The Father is an adult male between 16 - 25 years old, he loves the maiden and wins her heart by showing her his strength and wisdom. He is tall and musculare with long brown hair falling down his back and a light beard on his cheeks.

This is how they have appeared to me in visions and thus far it hasn't changed a beat.
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “For Everyone”