.....advice....help...I'll take anything at this point...

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Wolf*

.....advice....help...I'll take anything at this point...

Post by Wolf* »

My girlfriend lives in Texas...I live in North Carolina...her parents are bastards....They don't know me but have accused me of being a terrible person....they even think I live there....they think that when she is going to her friends houses that she is really going to my house and having sexual relations............and now ....My girl friend accidently burned a spot in her carpet when she was lihting a candle...her parents accused her of trying to set the house on fire...They are calling me a bad influence....they are only "allowing" her to have 2 friends....she in not allowed to use the phone, computer, or even send mail......We live thousands of miles away, only the spirits know when we shall speak again.....My only chance to clear this up is if she can bring herself to let me speak with her parents......
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

That sucks Wolf--sorry to hear about the blocks. It is almost the classic "star-crossed lovers" story. I suggest that you call and talk her mom. Be kind and polite and she will see the long distance call to ensure that you are away. Offer them something-I dunno, send a gift of flowers or something. Expose yourself to them and they will see what we all know--that you are a good guy!

Good luck!

bsp
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Thank you. I am going to be polite as possible. Most people who get to know me have no problem with me, and these people are calling me a bad person without ever even speaking to me.....When the parents have that attitude, any other hopes of getting through to them are kinda flattened....
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

Her parents are probably scared their little girl is growing up and becoming independent, and to hide the fact that they're scared, they are finding ways to blame you for their actions and validate their behaviour.

Its not right though...
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

no, its not that. They are just bad parents. You can ask anybody who knows her or them and they'll tell you that. They have threatened her into being "normal". They said, "Either you act normal or we'll beat you normal". I'm worried about her...I just feel so helpless, like there is nothing I can do......
---Wolf---

Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Good news! She moved in with her real dad and eveything is going great now! :D
---Wolf---

being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Awesome Dude!

that is good news. I am glad harmony is restored.

Blessings,
bsp
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Good, good. I know what it feels like to be in the girl's position. Even the burning the carpet bit :D .

Seriously, though. My parents are like that and I nearly moved to my dad's house but found a solution. Glad to see it worked out for you.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Thank you :D
---Wolf---

Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

awwwww thats so good. Im so happy for you wolf.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Me too. lol. Thank you ^^
---Wolf---

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”