roseonfire' blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
roseonfire

roseonfire' blog

Post by roseonfire »

This blog is by me to not only give me something to do, but also give me a place to share my thoughts when I'm outside enjoying myself.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
roseonfire

Re: roseonfire' blog

Post by roseonfire »

Rock is such the force that it is because of the power it holds. From that most groups today and yesterday would not have existed if not for those of the day before. And rock shares the community closeness for it. It is the rebellion against the corrupt society. It is the outspoken voice of the masses. Yet it is also a powerful medium for emotions pure. It is the diplomat with more influence than the president, healing the world when sorrow falls out of respect to those who suffered through it, giving back to the masses for the wealth and love they have given them. It is for all of this that rock will never die.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

I love my life the way it is. It's just, sometimes I wish everything was different. That I didn't have to go through everything. That I could live in a perfect world. Free from all the darkness in this life. I go on about it all the time. These feelings I hold for this make up the basis of who I am and what I believe. It all just doesn't feel right, all this pain in the world. I just wish things could be different.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

I am a poet in truest form. Dark is my shadow, great is my love.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

Love is a painful happiness that makes you want to smile when you're close to crying.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

Some times I wish for 8th grade again. I now sit outside And I'm thinking about these last three years as I now am only a few days away from the end of my junior year, with only one year left for memories. 8th grade was the true beginning of it all. That was when I really started experiencing life and bonding with my friends. That was when everything was pure. When things were more simple, my only wants were peace And love. It was a time of making new friends that I couldn't live today without, And without whom I wouldn't be what I am. All the times we've shared together has been wonderful and I cherish it all and I always shall for these are the peak memories of the ones I love the most. So much more complication has been added. So much has happened. So much darkness has befallen. I know we shall all continue to be friends until the end meets us all, but nothing will ever be like it was then. So I guess I should say thank you, you've all given my wonderful times that I shall always remember and I love you all. And whatever meets us as we go down this long and dusty road, I will always be grateful to have know you and to have shared such times and love. Always shall you be in my heart, even if time pushes us away.

This isn't really directed at anyone here, this is just some thoughts going through my head right now.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

It's not That I Just wanna live that time again forever. It's just that I want to be able to live it again one more time. Maybe do it over and make it better, change some of my wrongs and make them right. Maybe I wouldn't change a thing, for what it had given me and shown me to appreciate it all. I just don't really know. So much I Just wish could have gone different and yet I'm still glad for how things went anyhow.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

As humans, we all have emotions. Society has programed the males to hide their emotion. That it makes them stronger. But it is not natural for man to Not feel. Thus, alcohol.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

My synopsis for knowledge vs wisdom.

If a general in command of a battalion of soldiers had the information that the opposing force outnumbered And had the power to out maneuver him in an up front battle, when if he were to retreat he would meet backup on ground more suitable to their victory, this would be knowledge. Now, even with this knowledge, could not the general still march forward into battle? Would it be considered a wise move? Or would the other move, which his knowledge has would lead to a greater chance of victory, be the wiser move?

Now consider, that the general does not have that knowledge. From what he knows, he will stand the same chance against the enemy regardless of what move he makes. In this case, his actions would be to go forward to meet the enemy or retreat and loose ground. Now is the same choice the wise one? Or is it wiser in this case to meet the enemy without loosing ground?

From this, it should be seen that knowledge is merely information. Wisdom is the decisions we make based on our knowledge.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

This started as a simple comment to an article I was reading. Then one idea lead to another and I ended up rambling.

This article conveniently left out, although they did imply to a point, that the Copenhagen interpretation of Schrodinger's Cat experiment included that a defined state doesn't exist until observed and a human's consciousness is seen as enough to act as a medium to observe, thus the same would hold true for the cat. However, if it is consciousness that calls an object into a defined state, and consciousness being the result of electromagnetic signals in the brain, then one could deduce that the states of chaos are brought into order by the electronic signals. This would then imply that the reason we cannot determine the position and location of a particle at the same time, even without the physical human interference, is because we still use machines that give off electric and therefore call the chaos into order. Finding a way around this would become key in solving the collapse of the wave function.

While I can't offer up a suggestion at the time on how this could be achieved, the mere notion of this can scientifically describe how the universe, and even life, is possible. Imagine you have access to the realm of chaos. Within it, you see particles that aren't made of any substance at all, holding no shape or state. When you come into contact with these formless particles, the electromagnetic field you give off interacts with the particles, giving them a determined charge and bringing them into a determined state. But for this to be possible, there would have had to have been a source of the electrical energy as energy can be neither created or destroyed, only transferred. With the current order of the world, natural transfer of energy is simple yet complex, but where did the energy come from to start from?

If you're a supporter of the big bang theory, it comes from the momentum from the universe expanding into existence, kinetic energy. We can make electricity from kinetic energy now. We can also make it from thermal energy, which would theoretically be easier as thermal energy is found to have its own form of electrical discharge, yet actual practice shows the reverse is true.

So I put it forth as thus: the explosion from the big bang, propelled by dark matter (which I see as representing the chaos in a lower dimension of our universe) caused the kinetic energy which gave a less dense form to the chaos from the energy discharge, thus why I say that the dark matter is the representation of the chaos in a lower dimension within our universe (the basic view of our universe is four dimensional: width, height, length, and time, and the less dimensions you have, the less dense your 'universe'. See Line Land and Flat Land). This matter then contributed to the acceleration, making the energy output greater (note that I'm suggesting, as energy has to have some origin, that energy actually comes from the chaos, and therefore making the universe as scientifically explained self-creating from a quantum stand point). This and this increase could then bring some of the dark matter into an state energized enough to bring it into conventional existence and give it enough mass that friction could be created, which would then give off heat. Enter thermal energy and the electric discharge that comes with it. This electricity would then give some of the particles a defined charge depending on frequency of the energy they are exposed to, the frequency being determined by source strength and relation to the matter it was affecting. These different charges in the now defined particles would develop attractions to each other in much the way we observe magnetism. This brings something with no true density of its own into something with a definable and observable mass.

The rest is in the textbooks.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”