Lost powers

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Sage50

Lost powers

Post by Sage50 »

When i was a child I was able to move things with my mind. Make things appear and bring people back from the past. I quicky learn to hide my ability and then forgot them. This past december I died and remebered my childedhood and my powers, now i want them back. Can some one help me please?
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Lost powers

Post by Symandinome »

never met anyone in person that could do those things sorry. Good Luck to ya
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

What do you mean you 'died' this december?
In fact I would like some more information all together, your post was a bit vague.

I also think that as adults we can never truly experience the things we did when we were children, we can but experience the shadow of the memory if even that. Blame modern times, I know I do. :P

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

I was dead and revived in the hospital after i had a reaction to a drug called liteum (sp) for bipolor it is a metal and i had a vision of my childhood remember my past and my powers my family thought it was a ghost when i told them it was me this december they all looked at my like I was cazy. I stack the kitchen chairs, made dishs float,made people appear and disapear,like ghost but not manifestations. It was all just play for me, and i know there is a way to get it back. I remember cring and asking Thac my uncle from stone hinge make it stop so if he stop it than it can be done. how do i find him? He appear to me one day in my attic when I was left alone in that house, my family forgot me and went to the beach for about and hour he talk to me and song to me and taugh me things. He is very powerful.
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
ebenb84

Post by ebenb84 »

hmmmm, well i'm just going to say that IF you really could do such things as a child, and now you can't that maybe there's a bigger reason to why you can't now. IF you really did have such abilities maybe they are supposed to be gone now.
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

I stop them because I was scaring my family, but now i would like them back and maybe one person shouldn't be able to have them i don't know but I did I am not making this up please some one help me please. I don't know what to do and this is not a game there has to be a way.
siren

Post by siren »

1.) Please use proper grammar.
2.) I have to agree with a previous post. If you had them and they're gone then thy are gone for a reason. Why do you want them back? I garentee you if you want them back for personal gain you wont get them back.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

1.) Not everyone here speaks English as their primary language so some sensitivity is in order.
2.) There are ascended masters in India that have such powers, male and female, young and old.
3.) There is a gland in the brain called the Pineal. It creates the light energy required to achieve telekinetic powers and is very prevalent in children. After about age 19, your Pineal stops making so much of it and doesn't release more until a sudden huge dose at death. There are sacred plants and herbs that contain this light chemical, and one can be guided by a shaman through the death initiation to return some of the power of youth. One must be completely sound of mind and not poisoned by psych meds to go on such a quest.
4.) Start eating healthier foods and meditate!!!!!!!!! Baby steps lead to great leaps.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

ok this all great advice thanks it souds as though i will have to go into myself to find the answers that i am looking for so it will be along march of time and mind. There is a reason I saw this in my death. I tis not for personel gain but for human alike if I can find this power than it can be in all of us. Jesus it only takes the belief of a gain of a mustart seed to move a moutain and i believe that is what i saw that power i had as a child manifeasted in my belief. So it was with Christ in his life time, it can be with us. I will fine it I saw it and i know what I had and i know what i stoped. As for the poeple in India way to go!!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”