What is "reversing"?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Jane

What is "reversing"?

Post by Jane »

I went to an occult shop the other day and bought some candles, incensce, oil and a tigers eye, these were mainly for protection from a very negative lady at work that's been causing chaos at our work place.

First of all what is "reversing"?

The person helping me at the store suggested a "reversing" candle, it's a figure candle in red dipped in black. He gave a brief explanation about it, but could somebody tell me more about this type of candle, what it's for...?

I also bought a "reversing" oil that I'm suppose to rub on it. Question... is there a specific way I'm suppose to rub it and is there a chant I need to say with it?

Then I bought a "reversing" incense. Somewhere in there I'm suppose to burn it. Do I do it before, during or after and again is there a chant I need to say with it?

The person helping me also suggested I wear Amber oil. Could somebody tell me more about it?

With all these at hand... I need advice, help and guidance on how to perform the ceremony and how to do it. Basically I want to protect my self from her and send her away.

I am not a witch and really have no knowledge on how to do spells, except for a protection/visualization somebody suggested on a different message here. It worked for a while but now she's back with twice the wrath. I'm wondering, could she have developed an immunity?... It's a long story I posted on the QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS page under PLS. HELP, GUIDE & PROTECT ON HARRASMENT. I posted there too, but the thread is so long now I don't think anybody noticed my new post there. Anyway, the situation has gone from worse to desperately worse. I posted the most recent update the other day. Pls. feel free to read it, so everybody could understand what I'm going through.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from anybody.

Thanks,
Jane
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Jane,

I am sorry to hear that your work situation has not improved. But, I am glad to hear that you have a Tiger Eye--a very good protector, balancer and creator. What colour is it? Golden, Red, or Blue?

As for your reversing question, I'm not too sure, but it probably involves sending the energy back to the person generating it. I strongly recommend that if you are not sure about what you are doing, then don't do it. If you do a spell without knowledge, you may as well sky dive without a parachute. The universe will harness the doubt and ingnorance in your spell work and only backfire, so a reversing could become a forwarding to you.

We all have to deal with people on a daily basis that are toxic. Doing spells and things will never change that. To wrap up your happiness or frustrations solely in other people indicates that your ego, will and desire are completely caught up in other people. This is where one loses themselves in others. I am not saying that you are wrong here or anything--it is good that you want to remedy your situation, but, perhaps you are giving the situation more power than it deserves? I know it's easy for me to say, but I have been there. i had a boss who had anger management issues for about 3 years. He would scream at me, deliberatley sabotage my work, only to yell at me some more. Talk about toxic--he would yell at the top of his lungs. I took it and brushed it off as his issues from being so unhappy in his life. I sought to protect myself from him, but through hard work and tolerance and not spell craft. Sure enough, eventually he blew a gasket, hit a worker, and got in huge trouble. The employer realized he needed psychological help and they provided therapy and pills. He turned out to be a clam and friendly man. So, sometimes good old fanshioned patience is more powerful than any willed spell.

Hope this helps a little.

bsp
kriki

Post by kriki »

i just have to say that in croatia there are not ocult shops :cry: :cry: :cry:
Orion

Post by Orion »

What I randomly researched of this 'Reserving' oil and such is it reverses the situation, a 180 on it. If you're in debt, you'll gain money; etc. Don't know much more than what I briefly looked over. I guess if you concentrate on reversing the situation at work, perhaps things will get better. Even though it is supposed to turn it around to the opposite way things are, it makes me think of turning around blindfolded and firing a gun, lol. Doesn't seem very... percise.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Aloron

Post by Aloron »

Seems a little odd to me yeah. I'd never by "specific" candles with pre-inscribed purposes on them as such. But if you would like to dress your candle in oil. The best way to do so is dab some of the oil on your right hand and rub the oil over and around the top half of the candle. Then with your left hand do the same for the bottom half. All the while focusing on your intention. The worst way to do a spell is to not understand what you are doing. I suggest you read up all you can on this reversal stuff and see if you can find a ready made spell out there specifically for reversal. Good Luck.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”