Tome of the Hallowed

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Re: Tome of the Hallowed

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Walnut Fertility Spell

As it is with the earth
So it shall be within
Let springtime spread
Through body and limb
Let the seed planted
Take root in my womb
From where a dear child
Like a flower may bloom

This spell is best performed outdoors (especially in spring) and during the early morning hours. Take a nut (I would recommend a walnut) as nuts are food and seed all at once- as is a woman’s body to the child growing in her womb. Coat the nutshell in menstrual blood (optional, but recommended). Dress in green, the color of fertility, and stand with your feet spread apart and firmly planted in the earth, in a posture that pushes your stomach out in front of you to mimic a pregnancy. At the close of the spell, plant the nut, tenderly covering it with a layer of dirt.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Tome of the Hallowed

Post by Starwitch »

I love your BoS, Victoria! Thank you for sharing all of this information. You've added some really good rituals here. I'd like to add several of these to my own BoS.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”