Scrying Advice?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Veronica_Rose

Scrying Advice?

Post by Veronica_Rose »

Hey there!
I was wondering if anyone out there has some advice for me on black mirror scrying. Im am very, very new to it, and I just tried scrying for the first time Sunday night. I didnt get much... I know many people dont see for a while, but I was wondering if there was any tips more experienced people could give me.
A question I wanted to ask was how do I know if Im seeing something? Will I just, like, know? I mean, should it be obvious to me? I dont know if anyone can answer this question, but I just wanted to ask....
So, please reply! I love to be critiqued!
Lots of Light and Love!

Katherine Panthea
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Scrying Advice?

Post by Symandinome »

hey you might want to try using a vision enducing herb *not suggesting shrooms or anything* but mugwort wine is known to work well for vision enducing things.

Working with scrying like that is a big pain in the booty to master it took me a while i saw anything but when do you will know it will be like your seeing a rolling picture or perhaps flashes of images often times within a smoky haze and alot of times these visions wont even be in the glass or bowl so to speak they will start flowing in your third eye. the scrying bowl or glass kinda helps with the trance like state. some see in the glass directly others in their third eye.

try charting for yourself the days and times that you are scrying and see which ones you feel like you getting the most progress in and then start fiddling around those times or times close to it for me saturday at midnite works also you may want to try on a full moon in the dark with just the moon reflecting in the bowl and and just get lost in the moons reflection in the bowl that seems to help also

If i were to suggest two specific times for you to try monday at 10PM and saturday at midnight the first is the day of the moon in the hour of the moon and the latter is the day of saturn in the hour of mars why mars you ask because it is the hour of victory and saturn for obvious reasons.
Kitty

Re: Scrying Advice?

Post by Kitty »

when I do it [and it's something I sometimes have trouble with] I have to be totally relaxed, candles burning, quiet spanish guitar music in the background, the works, I make sure I'm alone, it's dark but not too dark to see anything and then I go into a trance like state
the colors tend to float around for a bit before I can make sense of them, I'm guessing this is the bit you get to ?
after that then I can make sense of shapes, I know some people have the ability to see whole scenes but I'm pretty new to scrying and tend to view it as similar to tasseography ... so seeing symbols and stuff and then translating them later

my advice is to not try and write things down as you see them but instead to recall them afterwards, it's my belief that if it's important, then you'll remember it
xx

Return to “General Divination”