Shadows????

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Alina_Rose

Shadows????

Post by Alina_Rose »

Okay ever since I was 6 I had this freaky shadow stalking me from time to time.... ANd I would be lieing if I didnt say it scares the CRAP outta me. I think it wants to hurt everyone who is close to me... And im scared that one day it will :shock:
Blessed Be
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Shadows????

Post by Symandinome »

if its been around that long and it hasnt done anything yet its probably not going to.

I'm sure its not as ominous and forboding as you think it is. Why dont you try to talk to it and see what you come up with Ask it what it wants.

Be afraid when scratches form on yoru body for no reason or you levitate or stuff in your house flies across the room and you smell putrid smells like sulphur and such

Chances are its prolly just a ghost looking for help
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Do ghosts normally stalk people? How do you think I coukd talk to it>
Blessed Be
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Its not that they "stalk" you alot of times they dont even know that you are there. Sometimes they are stuck in a limbo and cannot move forward such as if they have unfinished business or are "afraid" *out of lack of a better word* to move on.

There are also times when a spirit takes notice to you noticing it so its keeps manifesting itself in varied forms to let you know hey i see you too.

You do not have to make speaking to it a complicated drawn out process. Just Speak! Ask the being to speak to you in signs or visions. Ask it to make sounds or make itself known in a response to a yes or no question.

If you were a thoroughly trained individual you could cast a circle and call it there but this is a special procedure that I will not disclose.
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Symandinome is right... But maybe its also a family member...Or maybe YOU have some item that its attached too..Like maybe the Spirit died&somebody sold something that it is attached too and then you got it or you bought it. Just say Hi.. but STAY CALM...If you sound scared it might get scared and leave.......So just TRY talking to it and ask what it wants etc.etc.
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thanks for the information. Next time i see it I will try and communicate with it as best as I can and give u a heads up.
Blessed Be

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”