which deity could i use for a pet spell?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Alhandra

which deity could i use for a pet spell?

Post by Alhandra »

Ok im doing this spell for my dog cally for when she goes to the kennels for 2 weeks cus im off to turkey. Anyway which deities could i use? Even archangels would be better.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

CERNUNNOS (Ker-noo-nos) ((Known to all Celtic areas in one form or another)) *God*
God of nature and all wild things. Virility, fertility, animals, physical love, nature, woodlands, reincarnation, crossroads, wealth, commerce, warriors.

often he is associated with other beasts, including bulls, dogs and rats. Because of his frequent association with beasts scholars often describe Cernunnos as the "Lord of the Animals" or the "Lord of Wild Things".

I hope this helps he will help your pooch be happy be making it a warrior nd protect it , if you need another deity just shout , i have others
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Thanks angel. I didnt do a spell cus really i just didnt have time so instead i just made a prayer up.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Orion

Post by Orion »

And just keep protective thoughts of Cally ;)
A comforting hand in the back of your mind caring for her.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

or you could use the dog, wolf, or some other canine spirit. Thats what I'd do, but thats just me.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”