Relationships gone wrong..

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
grizz

Relationships gone wrong..

Post by grizz »

I'm a 20 year old college student and I know you're going to say well your young so just be patient. I just find this to be so confusing and entirely difficult.. I can't understand. I'm nice, I'm myself, they say I'm beautiful, I try to be there for them and open up just a little so that we can become closer and still.. I get left. It's gotten to the point that they leave me before we even start a relationship. There is one guy that I'm talking too recently but, lately I feel that even he is getting tired of me when I've done nothing wrong. Does anyone know a spell to make you bond with someone better that actually works? I just want him to give me the time of day to get to know me and if he still doesn't like me then I'll let it be.
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: Relationships gone wrong..

Post by shadowx »

I take it you are female?

Perhaps the issue is that you become too close to them as a friend and thus they loose the idea of a more intimate relationship and see you as a friend and not someone they fancy.

It could also be that you dont show your interest in the person until it is too late, perhaps you need to sexualise your actions slightly. I dont mean start groping them and sitting there butt naked but express an interest in them that goes above friendship, us men dont get hints!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I also think slightly sexual actions work best in starting a relationship. We women expect all those fancy romantic stuff but what do we do? Take his hand, massage his back, stroke his head, hug him with more and more body contact. Really it's quite easy.

But you were in relationships befor, so I guess that's not the problem. Maybe your last working relationship got to a dramatical ending? Were you hurt deeply? Than had some bad experiences were you were used or dumped early or it just went wrong? I guess now it's a selffullfilling phropecy. You believe it will go wrong, therefore it will go wrong. And struffling for a relationship just makes you uninteresting and even quirky to others.
grizz

Post by grizz »

I just want to be with one person and one person only. The single life is great especially during college years but, I'm not the type to always keep going around. I've noticed that as I keep eating healthy, exercising and taking care of myself I get guys who come to me and give me tons of compliments but, it's frustrating when that's all they see. What happened to getting to know her because she has a great personality and her appearance can be a plus? As soon as I get into a car with a guy to go out somewhere and hang out they start trying to make moves on me which I don't want so quickly. It's happened three times with three different guys and I asked my guy friend who sees that with everything I'm doing I'm becoming more attractive and he said it's just going to get worse.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Guys at that sort of age tend to be a bit slow on the uptake anyway really, you don't really sound like you're doing anything wrong
If you really want to use magic to fix it a confidence spell might be better, that way you have the confidence to put youself out there rather than wait for them to make the first move
xx
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

So, the guys are going to fast on the sexual area for you? How do you stop them? Do you probably give them the image you are not interested in them, rather that you are more than meat and want a bit more out of a relationship? Do you show that you are interested or are you just scarethem off?
Artie

Post by Artie »

I'm glad that you asked this question..I'll be watching this thread.
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.

Return to “Teen Concerns”