Crystal to help anxiety attacks

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
FourFangs

Crystal to help anxiety attacks

Post by FourFangs »

Is there a crystal that could help someone who suffers from anxiety attacks?
mamma bear

Re: Crystal to help anxiety attacks

Post by mamma bear »

My first guess would be amethyst. But i know there are others too just cant think of them at the moment. Its been a long day.
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
ratu

Post by ratu »

Black tourmaline is a strong protective and grounding stone. At least for me it also helps to harmonise my emotions and feel really safe.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I think these are all good suggestions. I might only add that Lapis Lazuli might also be a good choice.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Chaela

Post by Chaela »

Another good one might be Citrine. It's good for anxiety.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I argue that lithium bearing stones are by far the ideal stones for reducing anxiety. Try not to get any lithium-based stones wet, though. There is one that can get wet--Lithium quartz. However Lithium quartz doesn't help to reduce stress as much as other soluble lithium bearing stones. The main 3 that I have in mind are: 1) Lepidolite 2) Petalite 3) Amblygonite
I am stress ball most days too and I can't tell you how often I use these three to soften my own energies which, in turn, softens the energies around you. To cleanse them, setting them on a quartz cluster overnight or a big slab of selenite will clear it's energies for the next round of peaceful energies. If that is not an option, another non-H20 cleansing method is to simply put the stone in a pouch and hide it away in the dark for about a week.

Lepidolite--such a beautiful purple...

Petalite--like the sweetness of angel wings

Amblyonite--usually yellow, but sometimes light purple as well..so soothing.

Peace be with you all!
bsp :wave:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”