How to start with magic?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
potternikola

How to start with magic?

Post by potternikola »

Hi! I'm very interested in white magic (black magic isn't my cup of tea) and I am willing to do some simple spells... Please, if you know any beginner's spell (or particularly some good and easy spell to make a girl from school in love with me) which also doesn't require too many herbs and stuff, please post it. Thanks a lot! :?:
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hi there potternikola :D

My advice to you is to read up on as much as you can about magic. You have the internet which is a great source of information so you're off to a good start. And there are many people here who can help you with any questions you may have, and believe me when I say there will be lots of questions.

hedge
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

my advice would be, if your onli interested in magic to make some chick dig ya then this aint your thing... but ifyour interest is true and non selffish reasons then it can open a world of magic.... plus we've had the debate about 'coloured' magic a thousand times.... and tech love spells are black but then again to those strong in the wiccan ways then caould say any spell for anything other then knowledge is black... anyway..... read some of the other post there are a buddle of spells posted that are simple enough
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

Wouldn't a spell to gain knowledge also be considered black by extremists as it's still drawing something to you? :?

I refuse to take part in these discussion anymore I'm so sick fo them.

But yes, the site this board is connected to IS a spell site, so I would suggest starting there...

Laveda

PS Go go...LOL!
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

good point.... i just relised your from australia too? kewlies... nice to know there are other from around my area.... willow
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

:o oh wow - sorry it's not about the spells - im from Australia to!!!!
Rae

Post by Rae »

ok well its good that you realize there IS a difference between black and white magick - but if you are really serious about this whole thing, well - my sect of religion says that to use white magick, you need to know how to use black magick - if you get in a fight with someone not so good, they're not gonna fight nice just because thats all you know how to fight like.
and there are tons of spells on everythingunderthemoon - and they're not even hard to find!! i know has helped me lots with spells, so if you're after a specific spell that you cant find here, then could probably tell you where you can find the spell for your needs.
xx rae

Return to “Teen Concerns”