Rant: I don't hate Christians!

Talk about anything you want to here.
love beats all (;

Rant: I don't hate Christians!

Post by love beats all (; »

My friend (who is a pagan) comes up to me every Monday and says, "So, yesterday I went and worshipped the imaginary man who grants wishes, haha." This always puts me off, the reason being that I hold no hate towards Christians or the Christian religion other than those of the religion that do not accept and are not tolerant towards other religions! Its not only that comment that my friend makes though, she consistently feel the need to tell Christians that they're wrong, and that they 'can go burn in YOUR imaginary realm of fire and brimstone'. She is out of the broom closet (at school at least) and she struts around as if being pagan somehow puts her above everyone else, not only this but she tries to involve me (who is NOT out of the broom closet, and when I do come out I'll probably selective choose those who know of my spirituality) into all of her rants to/of the Christians! Thankfully I've been able to avoid all of situations and no one holds me in any way associated towards her behavior. But I believe that she is bringing a bad name to all pagans/wiccans! She is making the whole group seem like Christian-haters who would like to see nothing more than the whole mass of the religion rot! She often threatens to curse people...I personally can't say for sure if she has but it is very probable and evidence is there to prove it in the lives of her 'victims'. One girl's father became very ill with cancer just a mere month after one of my friend's threats and her family was slowly torn apart. A boy hasn't been at school for a couple weeks due to illness, he was also one of the threatened. She also loves to mess with Christians about their beliefs. She seems to find it fun or something. When I asked her about it she says that she's just messing around. And nearing the end of this rant is her claims about wicca...she claims that wicca itself is more than 4000 years old! I try to explain the story of Gerald Gardner to her but she insists that he just brought it into the public light. And in conclusion, she left a pentacle (or pentagram, I've heard theres a difference but do not remember what it is) on the doorstep of a church which is located beside her house!!! I don't get why she feels the need to mess with people and why she feels superior to them after she does it! Its something I will have to further meditate on but it just makes me sad more than mad.....phew! Now its out and I feel oodles better (=
)O( Bright Blessings
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

She's called an idiot. There's unfortunately the kind of people in the pagan community and they tend to be teenagers who know nothing. I would personally not associate with her, just because all she's going to do is back you look bad. If you've tried to correct her about how wicca isn't even a century old, that some of the things she does is wrong, and that she's not even wiccan in her doings, then don't bother with her. I've found that most of these idiots has these types of things blowing up in there face. Not because of something like karma, but this is the idiot who will have never done a summoning and decide to call upon high level demons while they're "messing around".
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

I agree that she's an idiot. But my main reason for thinking that is because she seems to be holding on to so much negativity. Honestly I think she sound be binded just in case she really is cursing those people. As a survivor of cancer I do not find what she is doing amusing. A person should only go so far.

I could see getting revenge on those that deserve it every now and again but it really seems like shes looking for a fight or looking to cause some serious damage.

If she's binded then it can prevent her from cursing anyone else, if those people that became harmed where cursed. Really, it's one thing to be young and stupid but another thing if she ends up killing innocent people.

One persons father having cancer with a family breaking apart, one person becoming ill. Be those things coincidental or not, she needs to be binded. It may stop her from doing spells of any sort but on the other hand it doesn't sound like she should be doing them anyway until she ether gets a hold of herself or matures enough to realize what she's saying and doing.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Well, that's just the standard aggressive teenager with fancy clothes on. You know this kind? Hating herself, wanting to be different and better, just picks randomly any group she find will fit this purpose and becomes a passionate devotee while hating all the others. This can be any group like Wicca or Goth or Punk or whatever kids today find cool and different. She is not a Wicca by heart but only choosed it randomly out of the groups that will fill her need of feeling superior and special. But if you would tell her that, she will go berserc and probably curse you ;)

So just leave her alone, she will come to senses when she will grow up in a few years.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”