A few poems..

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

A few poems..

Post by Lost_Demise »

I wanted to put a few up, each one for different reasons. The first one was the last one I made o.o

Weave

Feathers falling tainted blacker then the nights. Shimmering hues of blue in the twilight sparkling sky. Stars colored hues so sad yet their eyes see past and present. Using the strings of those they gaze to the future with their sorrowful gazes. Am I a mistress or sir knight? A sword just isn't fitting. Though not a woman with wooing in mind. Who is it staring at those glazed skies? The magic all around in souls and shells. Energy is always around. Weave for me with dreams. What will you see? What is it that you weave?

Shiver in the ice. Cool it break to waters rapids flushing out. Its water darkened cries. The black ocean calls to thee. Taking he weakness and pushing on. Can you travel the waters of nothing? Dotted with grabbing hands wishing for nothing yet grasp out and cry. Slow thrashing inside as they die inside. Do you really want to destroy yourself forever? For the fools that stop trying these waters will sucks them dry. Can you walk them and not be broken?

That's not the end of ever knowing. Underneath the vast deepest depths begins a new trend. City of black keep crawling. Shadows moving all about in count. Dark shards, shadows, selphs, dekkidis, and many more hidden in the shadows of this city. Ever active as those that make them what they are. Sky darker then the souls. All they want is to be wanted and die. Some strive for a real life but in the end you will scream. The monsters that makes them breathing in the city under the sea and sky of nothingness. There are no stars out only the city black and cold yet warmer then your hide.

What do you weave my sweet? Ever the threads so shimmering darker kinds. Caverns sealed dry. Under ever more as eternity. Crimson cries nevermore. Where is the door? Breaking up the strength that you would never let go of. This is what you mocked one night. Do you regret to say it was nothing? Nothing but darkness won. The voice never reaching out. Only existing is the mind. Walking on the ground that's not ground. Nothing in touch, not your flesh. Play my dear, this is what it means to fear. All that's left is inside. Ripping apart like thorns and vines traveling through to undo you.

Never mock what isn't understood. Try to figure it out, follow the thread without a cocky sly saying. Follow the light inside, or perhaps its not so. The light ever blinding but this one. Ever gentle all around. A chain wrapping out, through confusion and doubt. Bring in the light, of knowing yet trying. It's not so blind, yet it tries. Naive its often called. Break through with the strength of ties. Try to find your weaving and mending. Lovely coiling gold and white. But those colors are not just the winding melts.

Singing to myself. Wind blowing to the cries. Let it mend in. Silken voice call in words unknown not inside. Weave it out. Be the wisdom high so sing. Echoing a chorus from inside. Your heart pumping cries. Banishing all the darkest depths with the soft warmth. Lovingly love what must be by your heart. Claim what you wanted to all along. If its not to be then just let them be. Try so hard so you can smile and sulk. Let the hope be your guide. The greatest pains and presents will be your prize. What will you do with a euphoric guide?

Heart beat, the greatest light is inside. Let the hope be inside. Wrap around the heart and try. Learning is never gone, innocence lost or won. Let them say what they want to, they just can't hope like you. Loving is your reward. No matter how long it takes, grasp out with the hands and legs. Let your soul reach to the goal. Whatever whispers your heart is what is right. Even if the word hurts, there is a road to take. Never stop the fight. Light ever your guide. One day your reward will come in its way so just try, just try.
----------------------------------
The next one I want to put up because it is about a ghost that had been in the same place in the house I grew up in and had lived in since I was an infant. Though he couldn't walk or talk, he was a nice ghost. Not too long ago I got my daughters husband to help me help that ghost in the garage. He has passed on and while that is good seeing as he had probably died in the late 1700's and how his ghost even ended up there was a pretty long story that goes with how he was killed(he wasn't killed at that spot). Oddly though, around the same time the friendly ghost in the garage passed on the ghost of the guy who killed him kinda poofed to. I'm not sure if it moved or passed on or started resting or what but it's gone too. ANYWAY I wrote the poem because after knowing the ghost so long I had gotten sort of attached so it was to say goodbye.

If you didn't get any of that then I'll just say this was my goodbye poem to a ghost that passed on.

In Memory

Through swimming silvers summers stream atop of autumns ever evasive Utopian grove. There three souls sit shivering since simmering seems so sweeter yet leads to defeat. Lets dance, take his hand to winters waltz. Giggles sprung as spring comes again.

Though the moon has coppers tune its tint speaks lovely blue. Will you come sing a song of golden hues? Here has won so time will elapse once again. These seasons long a pattern has had its woven needles and strings.

Legs unmoving and stuck in place. Unsuspecting lamb with mouth agape. Though his mouth was open no words where spoken through the winds. Tears of salt burned by fires, leaving ashes paled all over. Word written but burned away, always sit ever in wait. A time dreamed as illusion or dream yet things aren't always as they seem.

Eyes are those blue colored full moons, night black hair as ash for the stairs. White gold as the skin, a silver white. He is a moon with gold within. A body of innocence and mind of it, dressed plain and poor.

Jugular slit deep after under knees had been cut deep. Little blue moon so young and cleaver brought down by a smith calling him a sinner. His teacher wise and old was his grandfather horrid and cold. Though love held him as he knew he was wanted he couldn't stand by as a tool to find the magic rules. The man was too cruel, though he would not admit the evil that man did.

Always calm and so sad. Kindly he watched, without any anger in his heart. For years I knew his ghost but for him moving on was the best course. May happiness bind you, let your family find you. I know the deepest of your loves was to them.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: A few poems..

Post by Lost_Demise »

Bone White

Killing, thrilling, shivering to the bones. Laughter of loose ends in the mind while the moon spin s pales and purple 'round and 'round. Widdle away in white, carving away clarity. Smile happily that finally the object of ivory stained finished to the polished print. Live away the breaths begging not to soul sleep away for them to keep.

Away took the priest in the cards he flung and sung. Open wide to devils paradise on the white ladies back. Dancing ever so slow you would show she has won you over down where the water once sung. Yet still hold still with a book at hand. Cannot reach bindings do keep. Wept for those corroded bone to bone. Yell all you may yet their delusions hidden under curtains drag on to the parade. Devils cheer for joy on the war flung with red sung.

Bladed serrated laughter all about the priest. In front of his feet yet crumble. Be humble for they are lost lambs tainted the worst of ways. Stingers as wasps and feathers of a hawk. Why not listen to you talk? Cry and plead yet still they don't meet. Bindings begin to corrode the arms away. Break and bled yet hope pleads. Binded but not lost no matter how unheard he had become.

Dance with me gold and green. Decay me away with sweet whispers of temptation. Rip apart all that have been known as if just another show in it all. Yet the giggles will smile when more bone is bone to the dry stone. Reach binded helpless one in sickness yet become more then just words he is finally herd. Children so pure and true untainted, unheard by the white. Running past the blades they bleed from the deed. Though cry wipe it away for them to pay.

Here his words as if orderves. Every last bite taken to the fight. Break the beads so sickly priest may break out the book of all lost spoken whispers of embers entombed. Break and bleed for such a deed. Break and bleed for white will sdo her final deed. Angry inside take forth and one last breath unfolding his death. Try to take his soul but it will not go. Take to the paths while they last. Running forth through stone and steps. Past the skulls and woe there may be more so.

Clean me my corpse to the dusted coins down the shore. To the black parade burned at the steak. The book it may overlook is gone with him so perhaps they should know the wisdom it kept of the world widened in tears. Harmony to all away designed in black plagues. Sing so sweetly with your flute for the gun will overlook these eyes that are the prize. Eat away my crumbling decay so they may heal away the soils cries. Though all gone the priest healed it all away he had to pay for what crimes where mine.

Merry at bay so she says the priest dance with me. Covered in whites as the black plays vines at bay here to stay. So he is gray and crumbling away. The last of the past healing away the wisdom that wouldn't be herd. Ignorance blissful it was to thee through the misery. May the moth birth from your cloth so one day you may stay again. This time we would hear you oh departed past with kisses too sweet and sugary.

We wont loose you again to the crosses and oils of whites and reds. This devils paradise wont come at play ever again as long as we believe in past and present. This bliss may be missed if we do not kiss the ivory mist. Covered and coiled with snakes oil. Bury me at the cherry tree.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: A few poems..

Post by Lost_Demise »

Plague
So the lady danced in ash, her dress is in the bath so let her bathe it in the snow then we can let it go. It is burning quickly up and in blackness dancing up, giggle child too true. Let their lungs be pulled through so that death may be shown to you. The pond she dances on is black of the souls she has pulled back down to the depth where they belong now in her reflection and her song. Gain power where it stands or nothing holds the hand. Watch out waiting for the song or you will be all but gone. Let her wings spread to you for the flowers blossom to and from the aches so from the skin they create this decade of the loss. Your skin is her floss, flesh is her dress, bones in her grin, your soul in her hold, the decay underway. Eyes show not for there nothing rots but the voice tells through the lips that sleeks of red through the wind where in the water you drink in. Where will you go, where is it at? All the running will knock you flat. When all is said and done and the girl and slept and won all there is to say is sleep in the bed of lilies and pray.

Return to “Poetry”