Autumal Equinox

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
ladystargazer

Autumal Equinox

Post by ladystargazer »

I am half in half out of the broom closet ne ways to celebrate plz. blessed be[quote][/quote]
ladystargazer

Post by ladystargazer »

I apoligize for the horrible grammer in that post. I don't have any idea why i wrote like that.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi there!

I am hoping to just have a fire in my backyard on Maybon and enjoy it with friends. I have a maybon prayer that I am going to use and do a blessing for the coming season. Very simple but powerful. Oh, in the United States the full moon is on the same day as the equinox so there should be an extra boost of power.
ladystargazer

Post by ladystargazer »

Yeah something simple like that would be awesome
Chatters

Post by Chatters »

Hi I am cooking as I type this. I'm making a steak stew, it will be slowly cooking until 6 tonight. I have put in seasonal vegetables - organic and local. I was also thinking about an apple crumble. Hopefully if the weather holds me and my husband will be eating in the garden.

I will also be lighting some candles in the garden and decorating my alter in Autumn colours with some leaves and pine cones I have collected.

The reason that I am celebrating today is because I am working all day tomorrow )-: Will be a double shift. So I'm celebrating on The Autumnal Equinox eve.

Hope all who are celebrating enjoy
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

DRINK NEW WINE!!!!!!!!!!!! FRESH HARVEST!!!!!!!
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”