Help! What kind of spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
MoonbeamDancer

Help! What kind of spell

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

I have so had it and need to do a spell but not sure what kind.

Here's the scoop. I have a medical condition and can not always do a lot of stuff (walking, hiking, etc). My husband and I have some very close friends, they r younger than us. A couple and a single woman. They r into hiking, camping exploring, etc. We r all very good friends and r free with hugs, back pats, etc (no one ever crosses the line). They do things for me when I am down like going to the store, taking care of the yard, etc.

So, someone(s) are spreading rumors around our very small town that my husband and the female of the couple are having an affair. I know this is not true. But it is hurtful and hurts our families. I want it to stop.

So do I do some kind of protection spell? spell to stop untruths? anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Nothing can clear the shadows but the light, so if what you want to do is to KNOW IF people is saying the truth, you might ask your husband and trust him. But if you're looking for a spell to work on this I think you can try with a crystal ball or tarot.

Anyway... you can cast a Truth spell, much of them doesn't work properly or well if you're sure that that's not happening and just want people to shut up you can use as you've said a protection spell I'm sure it will work. Maybe a SHIELD spell too.

Or build a spell to shut people.

Results may vary but it's worthy. :wink:

Blessed be.
Golden Light
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Try this one...

Perform this spell when the moon is waning

To bind a malicious tongue, write down the full initials of its owner. Eliminate any repeating letters.Translate it in your favourite runic or magickal script.Make a monogram of these characters, so that you are left with a figure that represents them to you.Carve this onto a small piece of wood, saying:

'Though thy tongue was once so free, now its wooden: One, Two , Three'

with each number, carve a line through the name, Every time you hear or think of this person gossiping, visualise your runic monogram on their tongue
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Does that spell works in the Chaos Magick therms right???? working with sigils have worked for me.. hope it helps her :wink:
Golden Light

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”