Books

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

angel...there was a sequel (maybe even 2)to a child called it...one is a man named dave & i'm sure there's a 3rd but don't remember the title(reaqd them looong ago)
they aren't as captivating as the 1st BUT since its a true story its nice to know the happy ending.................susan
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

they went mad on it ,
a child called it and then the lost boy and then a man called dave
and then.....
a brother did a book about a brothers journey but i didnt like that as much because it was all about how his brother had left him , blah blah.
i like the anna rice collection as well and anything to do with vampyres oh i could go on...

:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

I just finished reading His Dark Materials(all 3 of the books I mean), and I love it!The guy's a genius.Tolkein is another author who's work I love.Also like Dracula, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, The Three Musketeers and The Count Of Monte Cristo.There're are more, but can't remember them right now.
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"
Hera#76

books

Post by Hera#76 »

I absolutely love books, hence I am an English teacher at a secondary school.

ALl time favourite has to be Wuthering Heights, have read it too many times to count and have 4 different copies including a leather bound one.

Have also read the Pullman trilogy which are awesome. Love Anna Rice. Just started reading Margaret Atwood's Alias Grace which is phenomenal so far.

I also love reading forensic science based crime novels - hooked on the Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwall, buy them and finish them within a week of their release date. Have bought all of them and read them all as well.

Cloud Atlas - by David Mitchell, Another fantastic novel which is written in various segments and it is only when you are half to two-thirdds through that you realise that each segment is actually connected. Another one similar to this is The Wisdom Of Crocodiles - Paul Hoffman.

I could go on forever, so I guess I had better stop here.

When I finish another super gem I will post it.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!

Return to “Book Reviews”